DC Sound Lab

So im assuming since ....

Nope lol We've been building hard. Lots of big orders to fill. All hands are building.

Not to mention Rusty has been relentless on the van. Building subs with me all day and working on the van till the weeeeeee hrs of the morning. Mans on a mission!!!

Nice! :drink40: You wouldnt happen remember building a level 2 12" with a black dust cap, would ya ;) haha

How backed up are you guys? I ordered an xl, itll be 2 weeks ago this sunday with no tracking number yet. I was told you guys whereback up. Does this sound right? Not trying to start anything hear. My state rep doesnt post on this site I was told

Who did you order through?

Does the waite sound to long or somthing? Should I be worryed? I dont wana anyone to think bad of the kid unless you think my time waiting has bin to long. I know the guys nice he order a recone for my xl motor and even built it for me and didnt charge me much at all. He seams like a good guy. When I email him he responds. Just told me they where back up on orders

If you do think I should be worryed I can pm you his name