Things that make you happy/smile

Paid 6800 for my HOE

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Digging up an old album you haven't heard it awhile and noticing how much clearer it is now after making upgrades to your system.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

A nice big breath of fresh air when I left the hospital.... Followed by a nice 45 minute session of Bass therapy on the way home after picking my car up from work :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

The look on my son's face when I walked into his room when he woke up from nap today ... He was all smiles :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

A nice big breath of fresh air when I left the hospital.... Followed by a nice 45 minute session of Bass therapy on the way home after picking my car up from work :)

Nothing like some sub 35hz bass to loosen the muscles.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Laughing your ass off all night with a bunch of good friends. Really brings up the spirits for sure

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

When I'm playing GTAV, I like to get one of the big 4wd trucks and drive around the countryside, going over mountains and hills, through streams and rivers....

Then I hop on the road and drive around looking for cyclists to run down repeatedly and then steal their money.

Fuck cyclists.

I've noticed you have a hatred for cyclists. LOL the douchenozzle and fagmobile had me laughing my ass off the other day

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

If they end up as bad this year as they were last, I may have to find bass edited tracks of eye of the tiger and shit and in my free time start following them around like an ass disrupting neighborhoods.

This is my downside to living in/around all the rich folks, too much time and money on their hands.

Archived