Things that make you happy/smile

Had a cool ass vacation with my dad and my sister

Got into Camry Nation

Lowering springs are within my reach, just on more paycheck to go for those

Gonna order up a new vape setup FINALLY

Saw the cutest girl right now working at Wendy's, I seriously couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Then she gets off her shift and goes to her sweet ass Celica in the parking lot

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps

Im sorry did you say sweet ass celica and mean it?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Go to the beach for the first time in 2 years, because I hate the beach because I can't ever seem to not get horribly sunburned. Yes, I use sunblock, more fervently than anyone you know, it just doesn't stop it. And of course what happens? I get 2nd degree burns despite my copious amount of "80" SPF the whole time.

But this is the things that make you happy thread, and you know why I'm posting here?

Because Marian fucking Gaborik was randomly in Hermosa beach with the Stanley Cup and he walks right up to us and I got a picture with him and touched the cup which has been a dream since I was 6. Of all the days, just a random tuesday my friends ask me to go to the beach, only sunburn I will ever say was worth it.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Where's the picture?

005_zps6ddc79ef.jpg

groupcuppic_zps5d7b93fb.jpg

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Archived