Things that make you happy/smile

Discover offers free credit score every month

What score?

It makes a big difference.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

one of the things im most proud of is an 800 plus credit score.

a goal of mine is an 800 plus. I want an 800 plus before 21.

I had some credit and spending issues out of the gate at 18. Having talked to credit counselors I don't know if an 800 plus is even possible by the age of 21 because one of the big things they look at is your length of credit history, also they really look at credit utilization and it will be very hard to get a high amount of credit available by 21 unless you make some serious money right out of the door of high school. Not trying to br Debbie downer just don't want you to have false hope lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Discover offers free credit score every month

What score?

It makes a big difference.

Fico

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Which fico though?

there's about 3 or 4 dozen different fico scores.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

one of the things im most proud of is an 800 plus credit score.

a goal of mine is an 800 plus. I want an 800 plus before 21.

I had some credit and spending issues out of the gate at 18. Having talked to credit counselors I don't know if an 800 plus is even possible by the age of 21 because one of the big things they look at is your length of credit history, also they really look at credit utilization and it will be very hard to get a high amount of credit available by 21 unless you make some serious money right out of the door of high school. Not trying to br Debbie downer just don't want you to have false hope lol

wanting and achieving, two different things :)

I have payment history since I was 16, now I'm almost 19. I've been considering getting a little credit card to buy fuel with, and setting it up to auto pay out of my bank account like every monday, since I normally buy fuel on the weekend.

What is this credit counselors you speak of? Do banks generally have these wizards?

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

I don't fuck with creditkarma or like sites, I just don't trust it being completely free and whether or not their inquiresgo on record.

My bank has scores from Transunion and Experian separately, and I have a credit card that shows FICO.

The inquiries do not go on record, it really is free, but I've found it pretty in accurate like mine was 200 points off.

the fact that although I have no idea what credit rating I have, I have not had an issue ever getting finance... scince the day I turned 18 I got a car loan, and mobile phone in my name then a year later bought a house... makes life easier, also the fact that we have medicare over here and don't have to go bankrupt for an operation.. unless its elective surgery or private

DCSig.jpg

TEAM DC AUSTRALIA

13e4c3e0-74af-42b9-8d07-ebbd2b684e14_zps7d713c4c.jpg

Lol, this was from someone on another forum I'm on:

Gotta love those grand-kids

I was eating breakfast with my 10-year-old Granddaughter and I asked her,

What day is tomorrow?"

Without skipping a beat she said, "It's Presidents Day!"

She's smart, so I asked her "What does Presidents Day mean?"

I was waiting for something about Obama, Bush, or Clinton, etc.

She replied, "Presidents Day is when the President steps out of the White House, and if he sees his shadow, we have another year of Bull****.

You know, it hurts when hot coffee spurts out your nose.

Archived