Things that make you happy/smile

You aren't familiar with the way content delivery providers are setting everything up are you? They basically Load balance everything. So they take an entire subnet or two or three and Load balance every address behind that. Akamai cloud flare Google amazon Microsoft etc are all doing this now. While it's cool tech and ensures that its next to impossible to bring down from an external facing issue it's also an absolute nightmare to trace or track unless you work for them. I'm willing to bet the issue was server side as that's the single point of failure unless you're paying for Load balanced servers on the backside. Just to put it into perspective. Google owns the entire 50.x.x.x subnet and l think 54 as well. Think of how many addresses those are.

It is possible that some retard screwed up DNS though just not neary as likely.

Speaking from personal experience, I have never had an issue with the cloudflare service (both free and business plans). Cloudflare doesn't have to be a CDN, it can also be a attack prevention service as well which is what many criminal forums use it for. google "crimeflare". I would presume the cloudflare for this board would be used more to prevent attacks compared to acting as a CDN. Thanks for the lesson though

It still falls into the content delivery space. All web hosting technically does if you think about it. The reason one person chooses it may be to prevent Ddos the other may do it for cheap bandwidth. Both parties are doing so to deliver content to a customer without loss of service for any reason.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It still falls into the content delivery space. All web hosting technically does if you think about it. The reason one person chooses it may be to prevent Ddos the other may do it for cheap bandwidth. Both parties are doing so to deliver content to a customer without loss of service for any reason.

preaching.jpg

preach

That someone local has all this old-school gold! This picture made my smile haha

A7C2A79C-67A2-4F1A-8A31-733D022565FF_zps

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

It finally being nice out its 50° today hopefully the snow melts I wanna go out and ride

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

I'm with you on that I've told myself no new tires until the truck is done. Maybe I can get someone to get in it for a few songs.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

It finally being nice out its 50° today hopefully the snow melts I wanna go out and ride

wish my fourhweeler parts would come in so I can go ride this weekend. It's Rednecks With Paychecks weekend, so everyone will be there instead of the usual riding spots.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

My tires shipped so I go track the number. 176 lbs. That's after the Teams showed up as well. My amps will be coming soon as well. My fedex guy must hate me.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

My tires shipped so I go track the number. 176 lbs. That's after the Teams showed up as well. My amps will be coming soon as well. My fedex guy must hate me.

Leave him a case of beer, he'll forgive you.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived