Things that make you happy/smile

Yeah its just plpd, im not putting full coverage on this 500,000 mile truck lol.

USAA.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Probably saved a guys life today at work.

Was heading back to the shop to grab some materials and we saw a guy fall down next to a building and started to have a seizure. We circled the block, called 911, and waited with him until the EMS crew showed up. Luckily we were close to downtown so they showed up in a minute or two.

It was crazy. Guy was foaming at the mouth and shaking uncontrollably. Kinda think he was a vet, late 50's to mid 60's easy. Had some military-esque tattoos on his arms, and his id/info was in a thing around his neck...

Or he had just shot up and was OD-ing...either way we did a good dead today.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Got a call yesterday, and was offered a job at the nuclear plant in town. Been waiting a long time for that, wanted to work there ever since I was little. :yahoo:

2007 Ford F-150 Reg. Cab. Flareside
250 Mechman Alternator
Sky High Car Audio Big 3
XS Power D3400
Rockford Fosgate 1/0 amp kit
Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bdcp
Rockford Fosgate T400-4
DC Audio Lvl 4 12"
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6.5" component
Rockford Fosgate Punch 6x8
Pioneer AVH-P2300DVD
SMD Volt Meter

The fact that I know Spanish. I took my truck to the shop for brakes and the only spot open is ran by Latinos. Anyways, they start speaking Spanish saying they're gonna charge me extra because my rims look like drug dealers rims and they know I have a lot of money. The look on their face when I said no tengo dinero was priceless.

Probably saved a guys life today at work.

Was heading back to the shop to grab some materials and we saw a guy fall down next to a building and started to have a seizure. We circled the block, called 911, and waited with him until the EMS crew showed up. Luckily we were close to downtown so they showed up in a minute or two.

It was crazy. Guy was foaming at the mouth and shaking uncontrollably. Kinda think he was a vet, late 50's to mid 60's easy. Had some military-esque tattoos on his arms, and his id/info was in a thing around his neck...

Or he had just shot up and was OD-ing...either way we did a good dead today.

Good job on recognizing the need to go back, seizures suck, even for ems personnel because usually there isn't much we can do lol. Just move shit away from them and wait for it to stop then support the airway. Paramedics can give meds that will stop seizures but the problem is sometimes it's really hard for people to come off those meds and they will start seizing again. If you have any issues "debriefing" about it hit up myself or jemt8, or any other people in ems/fire, I'm sure any of us would be happy to talk about it. Seeing shit like that can really mess with people.

Edit: Having an awesome interview that in the middle of the director asks the other if they are on the same page and then saying alright enough of the BS, we want to hire you feels good. So I start orientation at a local county 911 service next week!

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

The fact that I know Spanish. I took my truck to the shop for brakes and the only spot open is ran by Latinos. Anyways, they start speaking Spanish saying they're gonna charge me extra because my rims look like drug dealers rims and they know I have a lot of money. The look on their face when I said no tengo dinero was priceless.

Malditos ladrones.

I took 4 years but I couldn't speak it if my life depended on it.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

When I look at a spool of cable that is almost out, I need a 3' 6" piece, and there is 3'7" left on the spool!

1 1/4 more inches and it would have been on the things that piss you off thread

Malditos ladrones.

I took 4 years but I couldn't speak it if my life depended on it.

I'm not the greatest at speaking it, but I understand it fully. I'm used to the island Spanish slang. When I was younger, I would speak it to females and fuck their mind up.

Archived