Things that make you happy/smile

lucky you. I was out at 5am jumping my girlfriends car.

Oof that sucks. I probably shouldn't have said anything until it warms up later this week. *knock on wood*

I knew the remote starts wouldn't be smart enough to get them going but luckily they all fired eventually when I went out there. 5 minutes exposure is better than 30 at least. My pile of Chevy took the longest spitting and sputtering for 4-5 attempts before staying running. Audi and Infiniti popped right off.

Static drops are my bag.

Nice. I've been meaning to get an auto start installed. Too late into winter now to invest. Maybe next year.

But yeah. Nothing sucks more than having to jump a car in the morning before work.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

watching curry torch the cavs. Not a fan of Lebron and it's nice to see a finesse player like Curry take over the league.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

England is making a "Fat Football(soccer) League where you have to have a bmi of 30 or more. Lol

If they are going off height/weight bmi that could still be quite athletic, bmi of a 5'10", 210 pound male is 30. Idk about you but I imagine there are plenty of athletic guys that weigh 210 or more. Now if it is really going to be a bunch of fat guys like me running (or shuffling/waddling) around that would be awesome lol.

Edit: added chart for refrence

Bmi-chart-big.jpg

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

England is making a "Fat Football(soccer) League where you have to have a bmi of 30 or more. Lol

If they are going off height/weight bmi that could still be quite athletic, bmi of a 5'10", 210 pound male is 30. Idk about you but I imagine there are plenty of athletic guys that weigh 210 or more. Now if it is really going to be a bunch of fat guys like me running (or shuffling/waddling) around that would be awesome lol.

Edit: added chart for refrence

Bmi-chart-big.jpg

The bmi chart is the worst scale used to determine a person's body mass.

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

Even regular guys with any muscle at all won't fit that chart. I'm 5'9" and will never be 130-160lbs and 'healthy'. Spent my HS and adult hockey and soccer careers at 170 and in great shape.

Goal now is to get back to and maintain 185.

Static drops are my bag.

Archived