Things that make you happy/smile

Found some lady's iPhone 6 plus today while on my lunch break. Randomly text a few of her contacts trying to track her down to return it. One tells me where she works and I bounce out work a few minutes early to drop it off. She's super ecstatic about getting the phone back, and drops a c-note in my palm as a thank you.

And before anyone asks, no there weren't any photos/videos worth saving, she was in her 60's and didn't even know how to lock the phone.

Awesome that she rewarded you, and it makes me quite happy that 1) you knew we would ask and 2) you had the foresight to look lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Making 10% more now than when I started a year ago.

ILX gets detailed on Saturday.

Working a lot more on the NSX.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

county got me my paperwork for the fulltime position. District commissioner, barn foreman, and safety director brought me in, sat me down, and told me that I was the hardest working and most responsible 20 year old kid that they've ever had come through their doors. And that they've never had anyone come in at any point that has picked up on everything and anything so fast. They all three think pretty highly of me. Felt really good. Happy that I'll be working somewhere that the bosses appreciate and respect me.

and it'll be nice to be basically right out of highschool making $40k a year without really any formal education. Not a lot of money, but it's more than enough to live comfortably on as a single guy with hardly any expenses.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

county got me my paperwork for the fulltime position. District commissioner, barn foreman, and safety director brought me in, sat me down, and told me that I was the hardest working and most responsible 20 year old kid that they've ever had come through their doors. And that they've never had anyone come in at any point that has picked up on everything and anything so fast. They all three think pretty highly of me. Felt really good. Happy that I'll be working somewhere that the bosses appreciate and respect me.

and it'll be nice to be basically right out of highschool making $40k a year without really any formal education. Not a lot of money, but it's more than enough to live comfortably on as a single guy with hardly any expenses.

shoulda gone to college

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

bruh! as an older guy thats good stuff right there!!! good on you for doing what you do and or did!!

if i ived near you i would give you a big ass old guy hug!!!! you sound very promising

do not take that out of context . for 50. cal

if my ears dont buzz. you need more ..

shoulda gone to college

could be makin $30k a year with $80k of student loan debt. and demanding that $15/hr minimum wage. #bernie2016

bruh! as an older guy thats good stuff right there!!! good on you for doing what you do and or did!!

if i ived near you i would give you a big ass old guy hug!!!! you sound very promising

do not take that out of context . for 50. cal

thanks man lol. appreciate it

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived