Things that make you happy/smile

rzr roof showed up today. was a fast install. and found a polaris lock n ride full windsheild for $75. hopefully I can scrounge some money from side jobs to order the stereo and a light bar or 6

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

CCW citizen stopped a 3 man armed crew at a burger King robbery in indy tonight, and the news and dep chief of police all were saying good things about CCW and knowing when and how to use your weapon. Made me very happy.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

CCW, concealed carry?

Yes sir, indiana isn't technically a CCW because Indiana doesn't specify open or concealed carry, a more appropriate name for Indiana would just be a carry permit, but just put CW has never been a good acronym in my opinion

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Sharing a data plan with my boss. Don't have many perks in my job but this is one.

I even asked him one day if I should watch my data use, and he flat out told me "you have too much to worry about, if it goes over, it goes over." My boss is the cheapest person I know...

14520420_10208324278452315_8323634261325

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I hate when they send that. My wife freaks out I'm like umm we have a 10gb plan that's 2.5 gb left. And maybe you should stop using all the data

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'd interview anyway if I could, might be a better opportunity. That's a nice problem to have lol

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Archived