Things that make you happy/smile

Got some recoil therapy in yesterday; my 9, a .32, some .22LR, and a couple 12ga to blow some skeet out of the sky with. Today, did some catfishing with my family. Caught a lot of small stuff, but got a few worth filleting

190ED460-ACAE-4C71-9B88-0FEEC8676B81_zps

4807A5BE-7D97-4F0A-8E38-C91E7600D2C1_zps

A2FFE8AF-78B1-4A12-B287-CE29C39540C0_zps

Shooting an MP5

downside: range only lets you do 5 round bursts

upside: he let me sling my last 14 rounds out in a single "burst", which of course put a big ass smile on my face. Wish it could have been more though. 200rds goes quick

• 4 weeks later...

Got the Jetta back up and running again. It was the O-ring that goes in between the engine block and water pump/housing assembly. The old o-ring was flattened, both sides. Not sure how that happened. Took it for a test drive last week and still running good. Gonna pay a visit to the junkyard tomorrow to finish getting this car back to normal....as it wasn't maintained/taken care of in the past by previous owners.

And it was 80 outside earlier today....!!!

Going out and tearing up NYC in celebration of advancement in rank, thanks to Fleet Week. Saw Phil Vassar tonight, duty tomorrow, the Yankees and Mets games Sunday/Monday, then going back home to my lovely wife

Dropped $1k in the Pac to fix some bullshit from a previous repair, reference my whining in the Pissed Off thread

Got the A/C back up and going for only $60

Did the front brakes, went smooth as butter and semi metallic pads stop on a dime.

Spent 30 minutes tuning the system, sounds great now.

All in all, the car is running and sounding great now. It better since I've dropped about $2k in it this year between repairs and the system. And thanks to @Karkov for the wire hookup.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

I have beat the everliving piss out of these subs for 5 years now. Clipped to fuck, and glued the surrounds back on a few times on each, and I'm still getting 140s out of them daily. $220 well spent, well plus glue

18920180_10210415764418157_3755157858759876254_n.jpg

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

On 5/29/2017 at 11:36 PM, im45pl said:

Handed in my resignation today. Was there for just shy of 12 years... time for a change. NO idea what i am going to do with myself but fuck it , it needed to be done

Interesting....I'm coming up to my 12 yrs at my job. But nethertheless, good luck to ya.

Archived