Quiet Posted March 17, 2014 Report Posted March 17, 2014 Even if they show you the invoice, there's always back-end money they make on the deal. Never be afraid to walk out if you feel like your'e being cheated. The biggest lie is when they say "that's the best we can do". 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Quiet Posted March 17, 2014 Report Posted March 17, 2014 Always secure your loan before you walk in. negotiate a cash deal... because at that point that's what it is. The first thing they will do is turn you in to a "payment buyer" which makes it easier to scramble the numbers on you damnit I need to write a book 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
n8ball2013 Posted March 17, 2014 Report Posted March 17, 2014 I've got the pre approval for 44k already. I've got the carfax and everything. Know what my trade is worth. Have another offer from another dealer. It should be interesting. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
OrionStang Posted March 17, 2014 Report Posted March 17, 2014 Driving through Bronxville on nice days like this. Why? The cars.. Between last night and this "morning," I saw a Supra, GTR, Ram SRT10, CLS63 AMG, few M3s (mostly E9x, but a few E46s too), some M5/6s.. and surprisingly a Dodge Stealth RT/TT Huh, where I live there are Ferrari, Lambo, High end Audi and Benz, couple Bentleys, Ford GT40's, Porsches and Corvettes out the ass, ,,,,,,, mixed in with the crackheads that live right near the freeway. There are a ton of daddy-bought ricers as well. You know, Subies, Evos. and 240s. The rich fucks in the wine vineyards gotta drive through "the hood" to get to the freeway. LOL SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
boom50cal Posted March 17, 2014 Report Posted March 17, 2014 OBI's new setup in his trunk. Hurt like hell on half of that... On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
boom50cal Posted March 17, 2014 Report Posted March 17, 2014 Some bad bitches lol. Started yelling out of excitement last night when I saw it on fb On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Tecomah Posted March 17, 2014 Report Posted March 17, 2014 Man that thing is gonna be awesome. Was crazy before 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
boom50cal Posted March 17, 2014 Report Posted March 17, 2014 you ever get to hear it? I saw it on here and youtube for the longest then saw it at Turkey Drag...I fucking shit my pants when I recognized it. Sounded so good. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
KillaCam Posted March 17, 2014 Report Posted March 17, 2014 What is the post he is referring to? And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.