S15_Silvia Posted March 19, 2014 Report Posted March 19, 2014 Running 3 miles in 26 minutes, when it's the first time I've run since my half marathon in May. Why the fuck would you purposely run 3 miles? Training for my next half marathon. Makes sense to me... Let me re-iterate for Ken. Why the fuck would you purposely run 13.1 miles? Why would anyone put 6 18s in an Astro van? That kind of thing. We could go all day. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
OrionStang Posted March 19, 2014 Report Posted March 19, 2014 Thank you, Alan. Also, why the fuck would you PAY to run 13.1 miles? I honestly want to beat my wife every time she runs one, and pays an entry fee to do so. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
S15_Silvia Posted March 19, 2014 Report Posted March 19, 2014 Same reason people pay literally $10K+ in subs/amps/electrical to shred sheetmetal in their car. Not to mention putting hours into building said system. Because they want to, it's fun, it's an accomplishment to them... EDIT: Why the fuck would you take a sawzall to a new Mustang to put a speaker box in it? See? I don't have to explain shit. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
OrionStang Posted March 19, 2014 Report Posted March 19, 2014 Good for you. You run far. LMAO. Don't care how you argue it though, running is not fun. As my closing argument, take a comparative look at the build of marathon runners vs. sprinters. (And read up on some studies of the overall health of both). Long distance running is not good for you. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Amart88 Posted March 19, 2014 Report Posted March 19, 2014 Fuck running. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted March 19, 2014 Report Posted March 19, 2014 Same reason people pay literally $10K+ in subs/amps/electrical to shred sheetmetal in their car. Not to mention putting hours into building said system. Because they want to, it's fun, it's an accomplishment to them... EDIT: Why the fuck would you take a sawzall to a new Mustang to put a speaker box in it? See? I don't have to explain shit. I was really kidding with you. I wish I had the drive to do a little bit more cardio. Not much but a little bit at least lol. But I wouldn't pay to run since you can do that anywhere and it is just for you. Audio though, there's not great way to get that loud for cheap? I guess that's the difference I see. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
boom50cal Posted March 19, 2014 Report Posted March 19, 2014 This mini blow up pool I got at work for $2. Fuckin-a, redneck dream right there...ride around with a mini pool in the back of your pickup. Too bad my pickup is good as dead On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted March 19, 2014 Report Posted March 19, 2014 Good for you. You run far. LMAO. Don't care how you argue it though, running is not fun. As my closing argument, take a comparative look at the build of marathon runners vs. sprinters. (And read up on some studies of the overall health of both). Long distance running is not good for you. When I tell people I don't want to put lots of wear on my joints they laugh and say it's literally just a total false excuse not to run because I'm lazy. I do happen to be lazy, but that's not the only reason why I don't run a lot, that's a lot of wear on your joints and ligaments, as well as your discs and bones after a while, even with proper form, your joints are always being worn. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted March 19, 2014 Report Posted March 19, 2014 This mini blow up pool I got at work for $2. Fuckin-a, redneck dream right there...ride around with a mini pool in the back of your pickup. Too bad my pickup is good as dead Tarp in the bed of our '04 dodge ram was the only way we used to get one during the summer before we could drive to the beach lol. It' wasn't bad man, gotta admit it. Though not much movement available haha Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
OrionStang Posted March 19, 2014 Report Posted March 19, 2014 Missed the sawzall edit, the Mustang isnt new anymore. Additionally, it wasn't hacked, it was trimmed and reinforced, probably stronger than factory. And your ankles, knees, and back wont be either if you keep running retarded distances for no reason. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.