Things that make you happy/smile

Met a kid today and he wanted to hear my system and after I showed him what it was we got to talking and he knew sundown dc dd etc I was prerty excited first person I have met around here that isn't like kicker kicker kicker and he was willing to learn

had the same experience a few weeks ago. He asked what sub I had and I said dc level six and started to try and explain how big of a sub it is, and he started rattling off information about it and saying it's his dream sub.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Met a kid today and he wanted to hear my system and after I showed him what it was we got to talking and he knew sundown dc dd etc I was prerty excited first person I have met around here that isn't like kicker kicker kicker and he was willing to learn

had the same experience a few weeks ago. He asked what sub I had and I said dc level six and started to try and explain how big of a sub it is, and he started rattling off information about it and saying it's his dream sub.

Had a guy at McDonalds ask me if I had a Fi sub in my truck when I still drove my red Silverado, talked to him at McDonalds for a good 30 minutes about Fi, SSA, AA, DC, Sundown, DD. Was a middle aged guy, cool as fuck.

Was cruising one night and got forced into a parking lot to give a demo to a few guys from the big local car club. Was scared as fuck, but that was the beginning of badass friendships with some killer dudes.

Miss my little red bitch, but I still get to hear the setup all the time :)

And this big mother fucker is making me happy...look at that huge ass back seat! Jesus christ!

20140423_104524-1_zpsj8an1nue.jpg

20140422_205753_zpscpy1zs1b.jpg

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

My new head unit OMG sex in my ear

And spending my buddy's money for his Tacoma 3 way setup. That little JL bass wedge sounded good in that cab. Plenty of output. Helped him tune it and D series tweeters needed to be EQ'd down in the 2000hz up range but def loud and clean but not the smoothest.

7E3DA890-7F31-4858-A490-73965D7CC8AB_zps

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Didn't know where to post but The Wolf on Wall Street is a good ass movie. Watch it.

Also I disabled my DRLs a few weeks ago and got about a 0.6v constant gain.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

My friend's stepdad has offered me a job doing low voltage construction (installing fire alarms, cameras, security systems, etc). So far all I know is I'd be working 40-60hrs a week for $10/hr. I'm going to her house to talk to him this evening.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived