Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

She's 17 soooooooooooooooooo

No nudes lol

And you are like 20? LMAO

messing around with ya... I turn 18 in a few saturdays...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

get back the biochem test thought I did terrible on, by some miracle did well and even an 87.5% on one test won't ruin my chances of keeping an A- as long as both finals are above a 90%.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

Was literally doing my first job hunt applications for this summer, finishing up my LinkedIn profile, when my back neighbor knocks on my door and asks if I'm looking for work......

what.

Offers me $17/hr (that includes bidding fee money so I will get less than that) to basically do industrial parts deliveries and stocking at the local oil refinery, will pay for my security clearance classes, all gas used for work (it's a 4.7 miles round trip, calm your shit), and the safety equipment (cover-alls, safety glasses, which he is lending me, so calm the fuck down; again).............

Is this real life, or naw?

If you're about to get mad stop. It's fucking 4-5 hours a week, variable. For 1 goddamn summer. Just fyi.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

Was literally doing my first job hunt applications for this summer, finishing up my LinkedIn profile, when my back neighbor knocks on my door and asks if I'm looking for work......

what.

Offers me $17/hr to basically do industrial parts deliveries and stocking at the local oil refinery, will pay for my security clearance classes, all gas used for work, and all the safety equipment..................................

Is this real life, or naw?

GFY

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Was literally doing my first job hunt applications for this summer, finishing up my LinkedIn profile, when my back neighbor knocks on my door and asks if I'm looking for work......

what.

Offers me $17/hr to basically do industrial parts deliveries and stocking at the local oil refinery, will pay for my security clearance classes, all gas used for work, and all the safety equipment..................................

Is this real life, or naw?

I'm happy for you, don't get me wrong...

But not going to lie this comes off like you're passive-aggressively bragging

Posted

Sounds like he was was just happy that opportunity...

...came knocking at the door.

BAMMMMMM

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2838 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...