boom50cal Posted May 20, 2014 Report Posted May 20, 2014 Watching Jorge Santiago vs Kazuo Misaki from 2010. Fight was crazy On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Quiet Posted May 20, 2014 Report Posted May 20, 2014 marantz what? Marantz NR1403...far FAR from their top-line stuff but damn is it clean. I'd probably go that way with a Marantz, but I like the DAC in my Asus Xonar card... it's "warmer" than the DAC in most receivers. Do you ever listen to any highres 24/96 material? 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
boom50cal Posted May 21, 2014 Report Posted May 21, 2014 Watching old BJ Penn fights before he got to be a pussy. Up to the Sean Sherk fight, dude was a monster. After that, I never really was entertained by him fighting...him getting his ass kicked on the other hand....Diaz bros ftw! On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
S15_Silvia Posted May 21, 2014 Report Posted May 21, 2014 my superbrightleds order coming in two full days before expected 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
S15_Silvia Posted May 21, 2014 Report Posted May 21, 2014 marantz what? Marantz NR1403...far FAR from their top-line stuff but damn is it clean. I'd probably go that way with a Marantz, but I like the DAC in my Asus Xonar card... it's "warmer" than the DAC in most receivers. Do you ever listen to any highres 24/96 material? yes and I cry tears of joy when doing so. I also own an Audioengine D1 that I could use and hook it to the Marantz via RCAs, but it only does L+R instead of full 5.1. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Rockford96 Posted May 21, 2014 Report Posted May 21, 2014 This girl i like just snapchatted me she dumped her bf.. gonna have her come stay the night tonight "to talk about it" My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
Herokight Posted May 22, 2014 Report Posted May 22, 2014 Facebook made it possible for me to download all my old covers, so I added them to my youtube channel. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
LT.Smoke Posted May 22, 2014 Report Posted May 22, 2014 My son... No matter how bad he feels or regardless if he just woke up he always has a grin on his face. He turns my worst days into better ones Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
LT.Smoke Posted May 22, 2014 Report Posted May 22, 2014 The fact someone was looking out for me today.. There is a 7-11 about 300yds from my house and as I was leaving tonight for work I stopped in to get a coffee and bottled water... Not even 2 minutes after I left 2 people robbed the place... I am wondering if they were in the store and I didnt see them or if I literally got out in time . My uniform resembles local police in my county so I have been wondering if they saw me and hid out or I was just incredibly lucky in my timing Only reason I know it happened so soon is because there must've been 2 local leo's nearby because they came screamin down the hill with lights/sirens and its a blind hill pulling out to the main road I nearly got hit by 1... Either way these idiots were boneheads and not just for robbing the place they attempted it with knives... They said gunshots were heard so I don't know if the police or a local ccw holder shot them or at them... Waiting for the news to break on it Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
SMZ2 Posted May 22, 2014 Report Posted May 22, 2014 The fact that my build is beginning to go somewhere again. I finished my battery rack today and have regained motivation and the money to do so. Now I just have to wait for my next day off... My Build Log!http://www.stevemead...nissan-xterror/ Check the Youtube Channel for Updates!http://www.youtube....ser/Xterror2002And Seller Feedbackhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/163179-bought-from-smz2/#entry2363713
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.