Things that make you happy/smile

Turned 19 today

Cute 23 year old messaged me happy birthday, we're texting now and she just sent me this

2q5fyFr.png

better take that lil bit out tomorrow LOL

This is definitely 100% true, my gf can't stop talking about it. She told me her and her friends say it will be the death of them; so in girl talk I think that means it's going to be like really good or something?

Imagine a girl taking you to see Die Hard 1 when it came out, but in reverse, I'm assuming that's what it's like basically.

Bruce Willis gives you a boner?

Hell yeah

lol, jk

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

The reason I didn't do an internship is because it seems they just become the bitch instead of doing any work related to the field of study.

My intern actually gets to learn from us but it's stupid hard to teach someone that green. You have to sit there and be like what do you teach them at this level and he doesnt havet he insight to realize what he wants to learn. He also brings lab mentality to work and we have to explain why what is a threat in a lab or why something works in a lab doesnt work in a prod environment.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Having 30 minutes left of my 12 hour shift then off to the gym

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Sex offenders are definitely the worse of the worse of humankind, so when one gets his just desserts you want to stand up and applaud. That is exactly the case of a Seattle are sex offender who allegedly attempted to kidnap a 6-year-old girl from a park, according to Opposing Views. Jesse Brisbin, a twice-convicted sex offender is reported to have tried to kidnap a 6-year-old while she was playing at Seattle’s Benefit Park with her siblings.

Brisbin approached the young child and asked her to leave with him and she refused. Brisbin is alleged to have forcefully grabbed the young child and dragged her three blocks down the street away from the park.

Fortunately the girl broke free of Brisbin and escaped by running to safety, while her dad and two of his buddies caught up with the assailant. The potential kidnapper was tackled and the men began to soundly beat him. What came next was even better, because the father of the girl forced Brisbin to call 911 on his cell phone and report what he had just done to the young girl, reported Opposing Views.

The level 3 sex offender lives only a little less than a half mile from the park where the young child was playing, while still wearing his Department of Corrections GPS tracking device. Fortunately the child was not injured in the kidnapping attempt, while Brisbin has been arrested on suspicion of kidnapping.

http://freepatriot.org/2014/06/09/attempted-kidnapping-6-year-old-seattle-sex-offender-ends-vicious-beating-forced-911-call/

I work 2 days a week delivering/stocking/taking inventory/ordering/etc at the Tesoro refinery mainly in the maintenance shop, which houses the metal work, welding, electrical, etc and it's literally my dream shop. It has every single tool and piece of equipment and machinery you can think of. Talking to the guys they said after a month or 2 I can start bringing my projects with me and use the equipment there to work on them :) :) :) :)

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

That I am the senior supervisor at work and I get to train other supervisors and pretty much everyone under them. Hopefully I can get them to do things right and make a positive change at work.

Being able to throw a softball almost pain free for the first time in three years.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived