OrionStang Posted September 18, 2014 Report Posted September 18, 2014 Half drunk chicks at/coming from the pool. Its been so hot here, and tiny bikinis on hot hoes is the only thing makes it worth while. I got a cute little dog too, so I always get to see titties when they bend over to pet him. LOL siccmade. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Ahmed Johnson Posted September 18, 2014 Report Posted September 18, 2014 Do not use tire shine shit on it. Not because it will come off but because dust and dirt will stick to it and never wash off. When I had my factory tires dipped that shit was happening to me. When I did it I didn't tape shit, not even protection for the rotors. After a day anything on the tires will just lift off in big pieces. Good job though
SMF93 Posted September 18, 2014 Report Posted September 18, 2014 Chargers winning against the Seahawks!!!
n8ball2013 Posted September 19, 2014 Report Posted September 19, 2014 This is amazing. Yes this is airsoft THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Lbox88 Posted September 19, 2014 Report Posted September 19, 2014 Dear jesus, tacticool to the max lolol. UBL | Build Log
LT.Smoke Posted September 19, 2014 Report Posted September 19, 2014 WTF Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
OrionStang Posted September 19, 2014 Report Posted September 19, 2014 Im not surprised. I used to work with a dude who was into airsoft like this. He had all the gear, 4 rifles and 2 pistols. All of them decked out. There is actually a pretty impressive range/course (whatever you call it) here with towns scatterd throughout the desert, made out of shipping containers. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
OrionStang Posted September 19, 2014 Report Posted September 19, 2014 http://www.jerichoairsoft.com/index.php/medialink/parkphotos http://www.jungle-island.com/index.php/fields/airsoft-fields Im too old for that shit. Id probably flash-back and cut somebodies throat LOL. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Tecomah Posted September 19, 2014 Report Posted September 19, 2014 I got invited to go play with a group of army reserve members. Only fun I had was pulling the pin on an airsoft equivalent of a flash crash in a colonel's vest when I bumped into him in a pillbox. 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
n8ball2013 Posted September 20, 2014 Report Posted September 20, 2014 Flash bang in air soft? Colonel? Oh this just gets better and better. I realize I play gun games too but if you fuck up in mine someone can die THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.