Tecomah Posted September 20, 2014 Report Posted September 20, 2014 It was called a thunder bee I believe. It's literally a co2 canister in a disposable plastic shell that bursts. It was surprisingly loud to be honest. I found it funny as hell that the reserve members play airsoft as part of their training down here. 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Tecomah Posted September 20, 2014 Report Posted September 20, 2014 I know a kid at work who has a real surfire vertical forgrip flashlight on his rifle and a surfire on his pistol. He also has all crye. People take it ridiculously seriously. A field down here actually had a cqb course taught by two members of seal team three for like $200 a person. 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Herokight Posted September 21, 2014 Report Posted September 21, 2014 Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Jessica Posted September 21, 2014 Report Posted September 21, 2014 my wife like the part of that vid where he was showing his pants, then he showed his face and she was like, "go back to the pants" lmao Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
corey0928 Posted September 21, 2014 Report Posted September 21, 2014 Get to drive one of the new corvette stingray around town today. Might get to drive a z06 in a month or so if the weather permits and the finish construction
Aj11 Posted September 21, 2014 Report Posted September 21, 2014 my best friend of 14 years just bought a new car. he Told me to come outside he has a surprise for me. note; I'm 26 he's 25 we both.have women in.our lives, i have a kid he don't. anyway I'm waiting on my porch and he comes pulling up in his brand new 2014....wait for it.....smart car! i thought he was kidding. like it was a rental or his girls car. nope! he told me to get in and go for a ride, "hell no!" two guys riding around town in a smart... if someone seen me I'd have to explain that no I'm not cheating on my girl with a guy. i didn't mean to take all the wind out of his sail but really a smart? I'm a car guy..i like power and style...that has none. then he tells me he's gonna get merc emblems for it and lambo doors... i asked him if the car andhis girl Dsynched up yet? that made my day! jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
boom50cal Posted September 22, 2014 Report Posted September 22, 2014 my best friend of 14 years just bought a new car. he Told me to come outside he has a surprise for me. note; I'm 26 he's 25 we both.have women in.our lives, i have a kid he don't. anyway I'm waiting on my porch and he comes pulling up in his brand new 2014....wait for it.....smart car! i thought he was kidding. like it was a rental or his girls car. nope! he told me to get in and go for a ride, "hell no!" two guys riding around town in a smart... if someone seen me I'd have to explain that no I'm not cheating on my girl with a guy. i didn't mean to take all the wind out of his sail but really a smart? I'm a car guy..i like power and style...that has none. then he tells me he's gonna get merc emblems for it and lambo doors... i asked him if the car andhis girl Dsynched up yet? that made my day! cars are actually fun to drive lol. Like Miata's and Fiat 500's(rode in one) On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Ahmed Johnson Posted September 22, 2014 Report Posted September 22, 2014 He thought shit was sweet http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/chi-appellate-court-inmate-must-pay-20k-toward-his-incarceration-20140921-story.html
Herokight Posted September 25, 2014 Report Posted September 25, 2014 I'm finally understanding how to diagnose electrical issues in class. And it's actually getting kinda fun. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Awhitewookie Posted September 25, 2014 Report Posted September 25, 2014 Finally finding the right woman in life. MY BUILD 1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport 1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything Alpine cda-9884 Crescendo CZ components (2) Crescendo bc2000's (2) Jolt 150ah (2) Yellow top optimas (1) Juicebox black cherry addition (1) Mechman 270 avbm miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.