Herokight Posted October 3, 2014 Report Posted October 3, 2014 Getting to see my girl tomorrow. For those of you that read the "things that piss you off" posts, yes. We've talked that shit out. you ok with her cheating? lol, jk dude, good to hear man, good to hear. She's had some bad experiences, and I understand that. I think she's finally gotten past that after this past week. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
OrionStang Posted October 3, 2014 Report Posted October 3, 2014 LOL No woman ever lets the past go. Whether her baggage is with you or not, it will always be used against you. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Dwn4BassAlan Posted October 3, 2014 Report Posted October 3, 2014 LOL No woman ever lets the past go. Whether her baggage is with you or not, it will always be used against you. learned that the hard way. can't believe I didn't see it having lived with my mom and sister for the first 19 years of my life always bringing up the past of my dad or me or whoever. It's like women are walking history books of a man's mistakes, doesn't matter how much more great he did, the 1 bad is all that'll be remembered. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Tecomah Posted October 3, 2014 Report Posted October 3, 2014 A good cup of coffee and a steak for breakfast 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Ahmed Johnson Posted October 3, 2014 Report Posted October 3, 2014 A good cup of coffee and a steak for breakfast I just smiled for you.
n8ball2013 Posted October 3, 2014 Report Posted October 3, 2014 I just saw a set of spinners. yes for real THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
GSanders17 Posted October 3, 2014 Report Posted October 3, 2014 I just saw a set of spinners. yes for real They still make those? Lol
n8ball2013 Posted October 3, 2014 Report Posted October 3, 2014 im gonna say no. they were still shiny though. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Ahmed Johnson Posted October 4, 2014 Report Posted October 4, 2014 I figure I'll make some of ya'll choke up a little bit. Saw this on WS
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.