Things that make you happy/smile

Successful phone interview with a recruiter for an engineering position at a tier 1 automotive supplier. Waiting to see if the supplier wants an in-person interview.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

I went to the dealer to get a quote for the passenger heater door. I was told a little over 500. Came back home and told my wife by saying, these mothafuckas crazy as hell thinking I'm gonna drop 500 on the passenger heat. Her response, if it was a fucking amp or speaker your ass would be at the atm drawing out whatever you needed.

I went to the dealer to get a quote for the passenger heater door. I was told a little over 500. Came back home and told my wife by saying, these mothafuckas crazy as hell thinking I'm gonna drop 500 on the passenger heat. Her response, if it was a fucking amp or speaker your ass would be at the atm drawing out whatever you needed.

Sounds like argument headshot to me. Especially if she's on the passenger side.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

Got called in for a networking meet&greet Thursday night with hiring managers, (paid) hotel stay, and interview Friday.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Nissan is giving me the run around, so fuck that. I went to Volkswagon where my buddy works yesterday, and the service manager took me into his office and explained everything about the job. He told what my schedule would be and whatnot, ins and outs of working their, his rules, etc. He said he had a couple more guys coming in that weren't recommended by an employee, and told me he'd rather hire someone that he was recommended with no experience than a fresh face with experience. After that, I got an application fulled out and he said he'd be calling me soon to let me know something one way or the other. I'm actually feeling pretty good about this one, guys.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Today on a bridge they were working on they had two lanes of traffic squeezed into like 1.5 lanes. Everyone is driving a little slower and trying to be cautious. I look over to the guy next to me and he was road raging bad. Like screaming and hollering and cussing at the car in front of him and throwing his hands all around. So what did I do cuz we were all blocked in. I blasted him with the music. Man he was livid.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Archived