Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

I didnt have a drop since labor day weekend..

btw. 7th week of diet just started.. lost 18lbs in 6 weeks.. 6 more weeks to go..

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

I'm on the list to take a personal instruction class with bob Vogel next summer, I'll post a vid when I get to a desktop

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

im hoping so. the guy shreds. I just hope I dont embarrass myself too badly

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Heres another good one. Had to run out and pick up pizza. on my way back some douchebag makes a left in front of the car in front of me close enough to have to hit the brakes pretty good. Well I have to make a right so I'm now behind him. I realize its one of the friendly area tuner douches. You know the type. Shitty hids exhaust etc. Well this road is pretty windy and twisty so he's ripping along. I decide I'm going to return the favor for driving like a douche and settle in right behind him. He would gun it to try to get space I would close the gap before he gained a half a length. Finally after about two miles he pulls over so I pass him. Immediately pulls out behind me and high beams come on. Thats great. Self dimming mirrors and a privacy screen make it like nothings there. I'm behind a few cars for about a half mile and the cars in front of me signal a turn. I can hear the downshift twice and as the car starts to turn he guns it and starts to swing out. So I matched it and left him sitting there. I chuckled the whole way home from there.

LOL LOL LOL

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

One of my whiny bitch coworkers finally quit and took another job. :woot: now we don't have to deal with him any longer

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Chilling in a hotel room in Columbus, ready as hell to interview tomorrow morning. This is with the company that rejected me for another position in the end of October. I have a good feeling this time around- I hope they wouldn't have me drive another 200 miles out for nothing.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13967 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...