big dee Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 Couldn't do it. It'd be like banging Skrillex. omg those big ass dork glasses smfh
big dee Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 Everybody has their version of hot and this really does it for me. Its good you guys don't like them, more for me your right bro. I remember when I chased girls like this . But I came to my sences and only go for thicker girls now . Am I the only one who's taste in women change as I've got older?
HatersGonnaHate Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 I started going for bigger girls too. They can't run that fast. The skinny hot chicks always got away. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Lbox88 Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 Sitting in the garage on a stool, Tigers game playing on the radio, working on my car and building some shelves, drinking a beer. UBL | Build Log
big dee Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 I started going for bigger girls too. They can't run that fast. The skinny hot chicks always got away. lol not that big bro
big dee Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 I still find skinnier girls look good too. Your ether hot or not .
KillaCam Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 I go for the ones who can carry their own. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Herokight Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 I go for ones that at least have a cute face. I mean, I'd rather date a girl a little bigger or skinnier than I like with a pretty face and a good personality than a model that's a bitch. Go ahead, call me a pansy boy. IDGAF. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
TeamHT Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 No bigger girls for me, not my taste. Just can't get it, and when I gained weight even more NO, lol. Cannot have two big people together, lol Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Herokight Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 I got my first subscriber to my new youtube account. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.