ZombieFatMan Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 choked on my 7/11 slurpee when i seen this!! "Walmart Where Car Audio Is Both Funny and Sad" "The weak are meat, and the strong do eat..."
TeamHT Posted August 4, 2013 Report Posted August 4, 2013 Is that code for Indian dick? Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
OrionStang Posted August 4, 2013 Report Posted August 4, 2013 When I get called an e-thug for telling "younger" members here to grow up, or deal with it, etc. Real life is a bitch once you're not in HS any more. I'm not e-thuggin', i'm trying to teach a life lesson, and life sucks LOL. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Bship Posted August 4, 2013 Report Posted August 4, 2013 The look I get when I pull up next to someone pushing their shitty little system past the max, and drown them out with my mids and highs (my poor sub is blown)... also, nobody else was around. and a more awesome feeling, yesterday when my recone came in... it's drying now. CARS 14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days 69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time Last car '12 Focus with build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/
KillaCam Posted August 4, 2013 Report Posted August 4, 2013 Getting new music. Finding old music I haven't heard in a while. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
cloud77 Posted August 4, 2013 Report Posted August 4, 2013 bass, or freshly reconed woofers 2004 Grand Prix GT (2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2) 5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz MMATS HD4000.05 MMATS SQ4100 Infinity Kappa components Juice Box black cherry Duralast platinum group 34 1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding Singer 250A
WastedTalent Posted August 4, 2013 Report Posted August 4, 2013 Getting new music. Finding old music I haven't heard in a while. Finding new girls... can't do pics due to age things. Not risking that but yeah... Sheena = pedobear
Herokight Posted August 5, 2013 Report Posted August 5, 2013 This girl I've been talking too. To bad she lives way out in BFE, close to my hometown but on the other side of it. Just another reason to move back there, I guess. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Rockford96 Posted August 5, 2013 Report Posted August 5, 2013 This girl I've been talking too. To bad she lives way out in BFE, close to my hometown but on the other side of it. Just another reason to move back there, I guess.i feel you man well kimda my dream gf lives 5 hours away right next door to our cabin she hunts fishes and has a bangin body only problem were 5 hours away from each other. But she makes me happy:) My setup, Digital Designs M80 3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz Kenwood x-696 SHCA 0 gauge Polk audio coax running off hu
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.