LT.Smoke Posted April 24, 2015 Report Posted April 24, 2015 Gotta get it warmed up Yessss Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Quiet Posted April 24, 2015 Report Posted April 24, 2015 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
S15_Silvia Posted April 24, 2015 Report Posted April 24, 2015 What makes me happy? Extremely good looking specialist at the Apple store took me aside and we were talking about our colleges, how she wants to join the gym I'm at currently, etc. Then she handed me her card. Gonna ask her out if she's there when I pick up my laptop. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
n8ball2013 Posted April 24, 2015 Report Posted April 24, 2015 You got her card what are you waiting on THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
S15_Silvia Posted April 24, 2015 Report Posted April 24, 2015 It's just got her full name and the store's address and stuff. So I need to go about this manually 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Miguels Posted April 24, 2015 Report Posted April 24, 2015 It's just got her full name and the store's address and stuff. So I need to go about this manually Manually? So you prefer the hand over the real thing? my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
S15_Silvia Posted April 24, 2015 Report Posted April 24, 2015 Shitbox laptop I'm on won't let me edit previous posts, so- What I mean is, asking when I get my laptop is just a convenient time. I don't know if I wanna go in there and be like 'get me Colleen pls' 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Miguels Posted April 24, 2015 Report Posted April 24, 2015 Shitbox laptop I'm on won't let me edit previous posts, so- What I mean is, asking when I get my laptop is just a convenient time. I don't know if I wanna go in there and be like 'get me Colleen pls' I think you misspelled colon my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
S15_Silvia Posted April 24, 2015 Report Posted April 24, 2015 how comedic 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.