Broke_Audio_Addict Posted April 25, 2015 Report Posted April 25, 2015 My mom asked me if I could help move some stuff out of her basement and I found this. Brand new in the box forgot I even had it. It's not much but it's better than nothing for now. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Miguels Posted April 25, 2015 Report Posted April 25, 2015 To much work, just walk in there flop your junk on the counter and ask are we going to do this or what. not everyone is blessed to be able to flop the junk on the counter.. S15_Silvia.. work with what you got my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
n8ball2013 Posted April 25, 2015 Report Posted April 25, 2015 Had a buddy call and ask if I could put in a head unit for him. I said sure no big deal. Shows up with a double din did with Bluetooth and had it all in and bypassed while bullshitting in a few hours. He was like how in the fuck do you know all of this? His is pretty cool. Good feeling to help a friend out THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
hdorre Posted April 25, 2015 Report Posted April 25, 2015 When your "recent topics" feed is all filled with posts by TaylorFade. Time to take notes. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
boom50cal Posted April 25, 2015 Report Posted April 25, 2015 was cruising 80 on the turnpike in the right lane.... got overtaken by a slammed out white GTR doing atleast a bill 50. that exhaust note wrapped out gave me a chub. was a great little road trip today. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Quiet Posted April 25, 2015 Report Posted April 25, 2015 Okahoma state troopers give no fucks. I'm always doing 80-90 to OKC, never an issue. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
boom50cal Posted April 25, 2015 Report Posted April 25, 2015 that's where I was heading. never any HiPo on the HE Bailey. fuck Texas cops though, 76 in a 65 on fucking i35. $200 ticket. The ONE FUCKING PLACE ON i35 IN TEXAS THAT IT ISNT 75 On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Quiet Posted April 25, 2015 Report Posted April 25, 2015 assbackwards Denton county I bet besides that, most places have speed limits higher than they need to be, so if you get a ticket it's probably because you really are going too fast. The 2 lane roads are 75, other roads are 80 or 85, and 118 miles of US 285 has no speed limit at all today, as long as you're 18. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
boom50cal Posted April 25, 2015 Report Posted April 25, 2015 nah it was Italy in Ellis County. 3 lane on each side. I was in the middle lane cruising along next to the 18 beside me, was straight bullshit. I was getting passed on the left and keeping up with everyone in the right. I was gonna try and fight it but I ended up telling the cop to fuck off and eat dick after he gave me my ticket, so I decided just to pay it. Guy was a royal asshole too. Bitched up a storm over my vanity plate on the front of my volvo, bitched about my stickers because they were black and "obstructed views", asked to search the car and I denied it, he got even more pissy. Went back home from heatwave up 287/81 to avoid that prick. Told me he'd be waiting on me when I came back through. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.