Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

11694871_866975540018901_249914641772430

none of them broke. so happy

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

You got lucky.

Did you do the spray foaming carb cleaner down in there and let it soak first trick?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

I ran a tank of shell 91 and a can a seafoam through it. I got realllllly lucky lol.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Realizing that sometimes starting over is easier than fixing what's broken.

Solved a lot of problems by taking a step back and taking a deep breath... then saying fuck it and starting over.

Feels good to start fresh sometimes.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

After having this fucked up weekend I went to a Bob Evans in Mt. Vernon and a person ( I think I know who) gave my waitress a 20 dollar gift card for us toward the meal. They wanted to be anonymous. Shit had my wife tearing up.

Posted

My friend showed me this today, make me laugh.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Posted

They all just looked just so confused at what was going on.

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2842 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...