Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

have a close female friend that I spend a lot of time around. Her son is 4. Has a shitty deadbeat dad that is on unemployment after losing his job as a floor hand, not to the oilfield crashing but getting a DUI.

Her kid said that he wished I was his dad and that he loved me. It was so touching and sweet. Made my whole day turn around yesterday evening.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

get the booty?

Agreed

milf be great yo

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Nothing makes a single mom's panties drop quicker than you being good to her kids.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Damn skippy. Fuck my age bracket. Time to move up some years and be good to some bitches kids.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

I don't know if I would've kept my cool. I think I might've at least kicked him in the face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqZZtXqVFPc

Why there no video?? Do you have another link?

2001 Saturn L200
-Sony MEX-BT4100P
FRONT STAGE:
- (4) Crescendo PWX 6
- Cadence XA250.2
SUB STAGE:
-Fi Audio BL 15 (Sealed Off)
-Crescendo BC2k
ELECTRICAL:
- Singer 240A alt

- XS Power D3400
- SkyHigh OFC power/speaker wire
- Big 3 with SkyHigh 0gauge
Build Log: Click Here

Scores: 146.5db @ 29hz Outlaw

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2842 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...