Miguels Posted October 13, 2015 Report Posted October 13, 2015 when your LS parts start to show up my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
S15_Silvia Posted October 13, 2015 Report Posted October 13, 2015 Finally picked out a car. And it's not the TSX the dealer wouldn't budge on. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
mbdblue Posted October 13, 2015 Report Posted October 13, 2015 Finally picked out a car. And it's not the TSX the dealer wouldn't budge on. It's funny, I love Honda/Acura and all...But I've heard more stories about their dealers not budging on price and being asses towards people. AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
S15_Silvia Posted October 13, 2015 Report Posted October 13, 2015 Yeah. I'm very happy I work for Honda. I'll be using my Associate discount and getting the car directly from the factory, and only take delivery at a dealer. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Lbox88 Posted October 13, 2015 Report Posted October 13, 2015 $10 says the dealer still tries to sell you on a care package for undercoating, clear coat protector, and tire insurance for $1800 lol. UBL | Build Log
S15_Silvia Posted October 13, 2015 Report Posted October 13, 2015 I went in today and bought a '16 ILX. They were really cool about everything, and I pick it up Thursday. I'm only adding in all-season floor mats I think. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
JeremyN Posted October 14, 2015 Report Posted October 14, 2015 Vagina 2 12" Jeff Vue Customs 1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors1 American Bass 100.1 on sub1 Hertz EP2 on doorsJVC deck IPOD controlStock 105 amp alt DD-1big 3new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/ Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol
Ahmed Johnson Posted October 14, 2015 Report Posted October 14, 2015 I hope this bitch gets hard time http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11918737/Man-calls-police-because-girlfriend-wouldnt-have-sex-with-him.html
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.