bighossf150 Posted September 19, 2013 Report Posted September 19, 2013 Its not like your loud anyway....... Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
n8ball2013 Posted September 19, 2013 Report Posted September 19, 2013 I know but I am louder than that kid with 2 12s in a prefab off 500 watts. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Swordlordboy1234 Posted September 19, 2013 Report Posted September 19, 2013 since i only have 1 car and i only ride in mine (always pick up the gf) i have a 100% chance of running into those kids with their prefab systems at stop lights. Time to shut them down! I love running into them. Or finding the car full of girls jammin to music on their stock systems. I start bumpin and they turn it down and start dancing to my music as we drive next to eachother. My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
n8ball2013 Posted September 19, 2013 Report Posted September 19, 2013 Im too old for that it would get me arrested. Plus dull tilt scares the shit out lf people since my doors flex like crazy THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
ham4864 Posted September 19, 2013 Report Posted September 19, 2013 see my children's face in the morning.There funny 2009 bmw 5 series Head Unit Stock Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4 Processor- Audiocontrol LC6
big dee Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 Smashing cans with the bumper of my s10
WastedTalent Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 since i only have 1 car and i only ride in mine (always pick up the gf) i have a 100% chance of running into those kids with their prefab systems at stop lights. Time to shut them down! I love running into them. Or finding the car full of girls jammin to music on their stock systems. I start bumpin and they turn it down and start dancing to my music as we drive next to eachother. When I do that, they try to turn theirs up more and then it turns into a race. Lol. not kidding. Pulled up to this jeep once, girl was dancin with her shit blaring. I wasn't in the mood so I turned mine up. Didn't look directly at her but enough that I saw her face and got that "ugh, what the fuck" look. Then I was just thinkin "screw you. Imma leave you in the dust, you brought this upon yourself"... well, she floored it and it was a race. I won. Lol. Lights dimming and all. Sheena = pedobear
n8ball2013 Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 I couldnt think of a better place to put this. Beware I'm going to Scooter99 this one. I took the truck out tonight since nice days are getting few and far between. I had to swing through advance to get some wire supplies and as Im pulling in there is this older tahoe. Same body style as mine. The parking lot is narrow as hell so I had to wait for them to go through. AS they pass me they get the wide eyed look and then they all three rubbernecked out the window to take a look. So I just kinda laugh and shake my head and park the truck. Now they start reversing the 150 feet back down the parking lot and back into a spot two down from me. There is my truck an empty space and then his. Here is the conversation that followed him: hey man what size speakers are those Me: they are 15s. Him oh thats it they look huge me yeah man they look bigger on the tan background him is it loud me i think so want to hear it him sure fire it up. and he puts his truck in park. Doesnt get out. me: you want to lean in? him no im good from here. So at this point I have the truck running and had everything adjusted. Had mac miller smile back. A loud song but not a LOUD song. I opened it up and the long intro starts playing. Finally the bass line kicks in and all three of them jump damn near out of their truck lol. I let it go for about thirty seconds and start turning down the subout and the volume. the whole time hes trying to say something to me. I had to yell over hold on I cant hear you. Finally I shut it all off and all he could say was holy shit you were shaking my whole truck I have to adjust my rearview mirror now! lol All this at a busy corner intersection but in the parking lot next to it. Talk about watching people jump all over the place. Disappointed that he didnt want to get in but oh well. I did realize how much my truck flexes when i'm not looking at it through a camera. It's almost comical And that is what made me smile number one today. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
n8ball2013 Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 Number two. i'm getting gas and this lady pulls in with her litlte boy about five in the car. I can see the kid straining to see my truck and finally they get it. the kid grabs his moms shirt and starts pulling on it and says look mommy that man has a real hot wheels truck! I about died laughing, THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
DubNDodge Posted September 20, 2013 Report Posted September 20, 2013 Showed my friends cousin my system the other day. He flipped a shit when the bass hit. We were talking afterwords and he was surprised that I wasn't running boose (Boss) stuff. LOL I just smiled and said yeah '01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log 2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said: Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.