Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

why the fuck should you pay her health insurance?!

Because divorce laws are fucked up and she can ask for whatever she wants.

why the fuck should you pay her health insurance?!

Because equal rights

No.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

spent all weekend with my dad for his birthday

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Had a weekend with just my daughter and I while my fiancee and son went out of town ... We had a blast

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Knowing that slowly BUT surely my Audio system is coming together... I have a lot more things to buy but I am doing it 1 step at a time

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Me too. I decided to buy good shit so it's gonna take a little longer

Yeah me being on Worker's comp since 10/25 and looking at possibly another 12-18 months depending on what the MRI says Thursday has put a damper on my extra spending money ... BUT the good thing is I worked a shit load of OT last year which is actually helping me out a little on my weekly income for my WC

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1876 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...