Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

bank gave me the OK to finance this RZR through them. pretty stoked. 19 days until it'll be on a trailer behind my pickup

nice buy. hopefully its not the turbo. could have got a canam maverick x3. super bad ass utv right there.

that's $10k extra though.

they sold the one I test drove too. kinda mad. they have one just like it with doors and a roof, might make an offer on it.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

bank gave me the OK to finance this RZR through them. pretty stoked. 19 days until it'll be on a trailer behind my pickup

nice buy. hopefully its not the turbo. could have got a canam maverick x3. super bad ass utv right there.

that's $10k extra though.

they sold the one I test drove too. kinda mad. they have one just like it with doors and a roof, might make an offer on it.

you can get a c5z for the same price as a new rzr......

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

bank gave me the OK to finance this RZR through them. pretty stoked. 19 days until it'll be on a trailer behind my pickup

nice buy. hopefully its not the turbo. could have got a canam maverick x3. super bad ass utv right there.

that's $10k extra though.

they sold the one I test drove too. kinda mad. they have one just like it with doors and a roof, might make an offer on it.

you can get a c5z for the same price as a new rzr......

why would I want a piece of shit c5 lol

same amount of plastic, half the fun. everytime I've been riding, even when my shit breaks, I've had two or three times the amount of fun as when we go race. Average day of riding is around 10 hours. Average night of racing is like 8. Time spent riding, 8-9 hours. Time spent actually watching races, maybe 2 hours total tops. The rest is just gay bullshit, rambling, shit talking, sitting at RS Fuels...

It was either a RZR or a CTS-V, gen 1. After talking to a lot of CTS-V gen1 owners, they've all said stay away from the pieces of shit. And they are like the same price too...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Note 4 got the android 6.0 update and I have wifi calling now. I won't have to go outside at home to make phone calls anymore

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

Got into CES 2017. See you in Vegas

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

finally got the z28 back up and running

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Got into CES 2017. See you in Vegas

Hope to see you there. If i get to volunteer for my company i get access to everything and free hotel, food, and some adult beverages for working 2 6 hour days

Posted

Also got my bonus today. It was 1/4 of what i would've got if i worked the entire year but cant complain considering i beat the cut off for bonuses by 2 days.

Posted

Got pulled over today - 8th time this year and no ticket ?

864C7FB9-DB11-475F-AA2F-A9928A4C5792.jpg

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Posted

14341797_1098850490164737_268113839_n.jp

love pullin a belly dump. had a kickass day at work

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3508 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...