Who Is The Smartest Audio Guy You Know?

I really haven't run into anything I haven't been able to figure out on my own (or by searching around here) but sometimes I call a buddy of mine out in Phoenix for a second opinion if I'm not sure myself but so far I've always had it figured out and got pretty much the same answers from him.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

wow a lot of people be sucking up to the mods :asskiss:

Lol, it's not really sucking up, it's just that I've watched your builds and I've listened to Ray's advice and I've read things that N8 has posted, and all of them have helped me, therefore I haven't really had the need to ask any questions seeing as how most of them have been answered. Kingsuv can be added to the list of people too, he has some badass logs about doing fiberglass work, and when I get ready to dive into my door panels and pillars, it's his threads that I'm going to be referring back to.

Then again, I'd rather be taking advice from a trusted member here with thousands of posts and a good amount of experience, than to be taking advice from a one post wonder.

There are a lot of self proclaimed know-it-alls out there that claim to know everything, but in the end, don't know shit. It's the people that aren't preaching about themselves that I think deserve the credit. I've seen plenty of posts that say "I saw this in one of Brian's threads" or "I asked Ray and this is what he recommended" or "Nate's a fucking dick, but he was right."

Just throwing that out there :good:

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Nates not a dick. im just brutally honest. If you guys saw some of the shit former members have said to me in pms you'd laugh your ass off.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Nate, don't me so modest haha. People can't see the difference between brutal honesty and being a dick.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I see a trend.....I don't think it's kissing ass though.....it's just obvious that there are those who really know their shit, both in practice and in theory!

Edited by Nine8SST

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

michael johnson.....taught me a lot when I was away at school.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco