I wouldnt even be apart of that group, once they said they are better than a oscilloscope, time to go...

btw, not alot of people can do 56-58s under the windowline in the cargo area and still seat 5....

power or not, its not something thats super easy to do, so if they want to bash, tell them to put up their TL numbers or STFU

Edited by Team_DC-Derrick

I can tune amps without clipping. It's easy. Just turn that shit to 0 and you're done. No DD-1 required. Thing's a waste of money anyway. :lol:

there is some VERY hard headed people out there. Anyone who says a DD-1 isnt necessary is also saying an O-scope isnt necessary. Anyone who says an O-scope IN THE MINIMUM isnt necessary, is a noob. Forget the DD-1 for a minute, any reputable installer will at LEAST use an O-scope. Those guys in that thread are clowns. Hard headed clowns.

edit: I just realized that was quote worthy. Feel free to use. LOL (is it ok to quote myself in my sig?) :D

Edited by meade916

I tried tuning amp by ear or with dmm, but it was much different from O-scope.

Is it possible to add more options to DD-1? :) like build in dmm, clamp meter, ect.

the DD-1 doesnt have any add on options, sorry. It does what it does and it does it well. I wish my car could make me breakfast but it doesnt. It sure does drive nice though.

• Like 1

:rofl: I just read all the comments and it gave me one hell of a laugh I think HaterGonnaHate says it best...Haters Gonna Hate plain and simple.

ANY and I repeat any reputable Car Audio shop owns an O-Scope no way in hell you can tune any system without it. As an installer there are shortcuts we have all followed when tuning by ear but at the end of the day I have seen a DD-1 work first hand on small and large systems not to mention people who thought they were tuned accurately and were surprised when the DD-1 made them louder and cleaner. I don't see how any of those shops he mentioned if reputable said an O-Scope is unnecessary its total bs. Plus the numbers they claimed to have don't mean nothing if they have no proof. I wanna see those numbers on the dash and show me some of these big systems you guys own.

Edited by IBleedMusick

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By xpoppadaddyx
      Here we go with another build.  This one won't be as slow as the Chevy TB and I'm excited for that.  This vehicle is my work car so I work on it profusely week after week.  I am hoping to get this one done by end month so until then here are my plans.  If what you see sounds familiar it probably is, but I won't tell...🤔  Thanks everyone prematurely for the comments and hope to have some good reviews from this build. 
      Rockford Fosgate T2500bdcp
      Rockford Fosgate T-400/4
      Audio Control Matrix
      Crescendo Symphony 5.25" Components
      Rockford Fosgate T1D410's
      Xs Power
      Kinetik
      Mechman OFC 1/0
      Singer Alt 
      Pioneer avic 4200NEX HU
    • By Paul Kadoshnikov
      In regards to the image, here is my design for 2 warden 21" subs. Box is about 17.5 cubes total after displacement and some bracing. Port will be about 12" wide by 22.5" (internal dimensions) long about 33hz tuning (270" port area).
      So my question is, I can leave the spot underneath the port without a separator wall, or I can add a separator shown on the right. Aside from adding bracing to the box, would it lower port tuning a little? (in the thought of the air will hit the divider and move up, as if adding some port length?)
      If the subs allow I may make the port slightly longer, but tuning would max go to 31hz even if i add 6 inches internally to the port. So I dont think I will extend it if the box allows. The port will be pretty close to both woofers.
      I intuitively don't think it'll affect port tuning, but would it cause any issues adding the separator almost up to the port?
      Or if anyone has some input on changing where the port goes. The sides are very close to the vehicle walls so a port to the side may not be the best. And there isnt room to port forward.

• By mr1mrwun
      been on the sidelines, but would like to know if there are any plans on SMD calibration tool restock in the works!?!?!?!?

Yes I've seen the DD-1+ restock.  I could use these quite a bit.  I missed the boat when they first came out and would rather look forward to a restock rather than lurk ebay 
    • By abdc
      So I ordered a Sound Magus VS2000.1 this weekend.
      Pretty excited considering what I paid.  Despite not being a widely used brand, I hear good things about the VS series.
      Anyone have personal experience with Sound Magus?

• By Cmac433
      I have a 2300hct. It works fine. But their is a mosfet under the board..right under the power input. I noticed one of the lights was busted and grounded out on the heat sink. And the lights don't work. So I think it's a power mosfet for the lights. Anyone know what kinda mosfet it is? I would like to replace it. It's burned to a crisp. Can't make anything out on it.  I know their are a ton of audiobahn haters out there. I got this amp to match the immortal I have. And it will push it just fine. I'm not trying to compete with it or anything. So it does the job. Any input would be great! Thanks guys
  • Who's Online   17 Members, 0 Anonymous, 130 Guests (See full list)