Jump to content

he told me it did 145bB....


Recommended Posts

Posted

im running a Kicker impulse amp too.

but he's louder than me.

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Posted

Ease up guys he's obviously trying. I've seen alot worse setups than this. Like djtuckers lil nissian lol compared to it this install is pretty clean.

Posted

When I was younger I said a lot of stupid things but in time everybody learns, my first beat was a Pioneer 12" off a tape deck... no amp. I thought I was tha shizznit!!

It took me about three years from there to actually get a real 145dB haha

I had a similar set up before, but with 200wrms amp and a boss audio sub. Being my first system, it sounded amazing to me.

Now, getting a 142 on a TL is considered a really shitty score, and everything needs to be rebuild. :)

Posted

if he got a 145 on that, then i can get a 150 by slapping my dick against the meter.

Posted

if he got a 145 on that, then i can get a 150 by slapping my dick against the meter.

Lmfao

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Posted

Link to build log? going to nominate this for SOTM.

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9126 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...