dude that sucks! hopefully your boss isnt too pissed.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

if i found them i would beat their fucking asses too..im glad we dont have crackheads around here..or bad theives

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

look at all the pawn shops for your stuff and put the word out that your interrested in buying what was stole, but dont tell the low lifes that you got robed only that you need/looking for them kind of tools and are willing to pay good for them , and it will turn up... and as far as the insurance goes , is there anything at all that can be bought at walmart that pertains to your job? maybe tell the boss to tell the insurance people you had to go get osha aproved work boots, saftey glasses, ear plugs, markeing paint, wall paint... im not sure what field youre in so im just guessing that way the trip to walmart isnt personal realted but work related

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Hes a pipe fitter and Im sure the tools they stole were way above anything wal mart carries.....If they even carry that kind of gear....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

well being a pipe fiter , there are work boots (steel toed , saftey glasses, ear plugs, spray paint for marking pipes, copy paper reams, job order papers office supplies ect.... many things at walmart if you use your imagination a little lol

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well being a pipe fiter , there are work boots (steel toed , saftey glasses, ear plugs, spray paint for marking pipes, copy paper reams, job order papers office supplies ect.... many things at walmart if you use your imagination a little lol

:lol: sorry I dont have one right now.....

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

damn David sorry to hear about this...........The idea of trying to buy the shit back works for vigilanticism...........for law I don't believe quite so much

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

speakin of new...........i PM'd ya about me gettin 18+ access......is it cause i'm not over 1k yet or what man?

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton