it figures that i buy a hemi and gas goes crazy

Yup, my Ram has a Hemi. 12mpg normally. Maybe 7 when towing our trailer. And thats on the highway...

:suicide-santa:

Yea right? Imagine doing that cross country. I think my parents are crazy for doing it.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

^ THIS.

Additionally- for all of our European Brothers on the forum.... how many of you drive 120+ miles (193 kilometers) per day for your work commute. America is more spread out than Europe.... So that duck doesn't fly.

My dad drives 400 miles a week give or take for work...

but its mostly tax over here, at least in ireland, you`s are paying like 20 cents tax per gallon iirc, whereas here were paying 49 cent a LITRE aswell as excise duty,

so altogether about 320 us cents a gallon.... thanks Ireland... basically half of what we pay for fuel is nothing to do with paying for the fuel....

broke the €1.60`s a litre this week though. now up to $8.50 gallon....

Also, came back to my parents house for the weekend to visit, jumped in my moms car to go to the shop real quick, noticed this.... wtf, 1.4 renault megane...

img3515x.jpg

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

wish i got that kinda mpg

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Archived