Need your help about sending a sympathy card?

Guys..... Is it wrong to send a friend a sympathy card on the day that my friend lost her mother from a heart attack? My family members are saying its wrong to do this, but i thought it would be polite and give a sense of "warm" feelings knowning that someone other then her family remember her family's loss.... Help me out here guys... Not sure what the right thing to do here is... Thanks

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Too Soon IMO... Maybe a phone call would be better.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Don't know about a sympathy card, never sent one. I don't think its wrong to do though. In those situations I usually take them out to have a good time and keep their mind free.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Too Soon IMO... Maybe a phone call would be better.

Too soon?? Huh... THis happened 2 yrs ago on march 21st. Last year I worked with this person on my shift, so all I did was take her out to lunch... This year is different as im not yet back at working at this place at this moment.. But she is still a friend, and one that I talk to everyday...

I guess I didnt understad what you had put originally. My bad....

I guess it would be a toss up. Some may take it as something nice and with others may be like opening a old wound. Since you talk to her everyday you would know best on how she woud take it.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I guess I didnt understad what you had put originally. My bad....

I guess it would be a toss up. Some may take it as something nice and with others may be like opening a old wound. Since you talk to her everyday you would know best on how she woud take it.

See, thats the thing, I dont know how she would respond.. Shes the hardest person to read. But I do know that she would be very thankful to have someone remember someone that was so important to her like I said "Other then her family" So I 'THINK" I would be doing the right thing...

All you can do is try and see what happens. You know her best!

All you can do is try and see what happens. You know her best!

this. i assume she wont be mad at you for knowing the day she needs to be comfort (due to mother's pass), and appreciates someone to be with her......but :popcorn: for updates

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

i under stand wanting to comfort a friend, but if you not to sure about sending / giving a card then dont do it, it dosnt meen your any less of a friend, just might need to come up with something different for her to remember her mom, maybee some sort of good memory of some sort.( my buddy comes and gets me every year and we go to my pops grave and we have a beer, and talk about some goodtimes) .

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas