pimpnFosgates Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 that my way of switching a normal bulb for led is wrong because mines a "PERMANENT" thing. all you have to dois splice the pice that holds the bulb back on. Lucky Durango Sony hu 4 croosfire 6.5mids crossfire 600.1 mono amp American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp aq hdc3 12 2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube
n8ball2013 Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 heres an awesome one for the computer savvy. Started with a win2k server. it broke. upgraded to 2008 r2. idiot working the upgrade thought he was done when i was babysitting his debacled FTP site build I noticed none of the local accounts or user ids etc had been created. he messages me and says. We did a full file restore and a system state restore why are the permissions not there. I just calmly typed back how did you restore the system state from a 2000 server on a 2008 box? yeah. I work with that fucking idiot. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
RickyFriery97 Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 About 70% of the kids around my area drive a dodge ram, so I'm constantly brought into a dodge vs Chevy/gmc argument All I say is to each his own, enjoy your truck and I'll enjoy mine 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
Dwn4BassAlan Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 Definitely the most heated debate I get into with the new morons getting their licenses is "Oh, well my 2012 MBENZ S55 AMG V12 gets like 25 MPG when I drive down hills because I shift into neutral" and I just calmly try to explain to them that doesn't actually do anything and infact uses more gas than it saves, and then they try to tell me that the electronic MPG meter tells them that so I must be wrong, I just stop there as being engulfed by stupidity like that makes me feel like my own IQ is being dropped just by listening to them. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Noob_On_Droid Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 I was told by a 10yr unnamed dbdrag vet that my amp blew up because the power wire was to big. Something about how the amp could not take all the power it was given.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 I was told by a 10yr unnamed dbdrag vet that my amp blew up because the power wire was to big. Something about how the amp could not take all the power it was given. with experience like that, theres no arguing i guess hahahaha Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
pimpnFosgates Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 that my 1 12 inch fosgate couldnt be louder than their Pyle 15s on a 600 watt amp and the thers on a2000 boss amp. ohhhh the insanity Lucky Durango Sony hu 4 croosfire 6.5mids crossfire 600.1 mono amp American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp aq hdc3 12 2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube
Lbox88 Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 Argued with a friend of mine briefly on the size of my wire a year ago. Told him I was putting in 1/0 and a secondary batt for my BRZ2400. He told me I didn't need wire that big because he ran his old Sony amps on 8 AWG. Which went up in smoke btw. UBL | Build Log
jhmeg2 Posted July 11, 2012 Report Posted July 11, 2012 A guy with 3 PYLE 15"s and a 2000 watt amp, said I was cheating ( at a local comp), because there is no way a single 12" and 1100 watts is louder than his. I must have 6 18"s or something. Then I opened up and let every one see what it was. as every one took a look he quietly slid to the back of the crowd. About an hour latter, he came to ask if I would sell him the sub and box.... If your stupid and you know it, ask the guy you called out, to seel you his setup, and think you can get it cheap. ////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic
Quiet Posted July 12, 2012 Report Posted July 12, 2012 heres an awesome one for the computer savvy. Started with a win2k server. it broke. upgraded to 2008 r2. idiot working the upgrade thought he was done when i was babysitting his debacled FTP site build I noticed none of the local accounts or user ids etc had been created. he messages me and says. We did a full file restore and a system state restore why are the permissions not there. I just calmly typed back how did you restore the system state from a 2000 server on a 2008 box? yeah. I work with that fucking idiot. Sounds like my boss. We had a domain for a while in our 20 PC network (don't know why) and he was tired of GP keeping him from changing server settings at will(maybe that's why it was there), so one day he unplugs the DC from the network and installs XP on it. He argued that it must have been something I did when the whole network went down. Thank God for image backups. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.