SnowDrifter Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 I can't believe how stupid and gullible people are. We are not causing global climate change! The earth goes through natural cycles which we have no effect. One volcano puts out as much Carbon Monoxide in one eruption as all the cars combined put out in 100 years. Man caused climate change is absolutely rediculous! You can back up your claims... How? Global warming nuts can't truthfully back up their claims so why should i You are one of those people.... This will be fun. 1. Observe the link between global CO2 levels and average global temperature 2. Look at the CO2 levels since the industrial revolution 3. Look at our CO2 emissions causing the rise I mentioned above 4. If you haven't put it together by now... Here you go ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
LoudNLow931 Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 All the cows in the world have a bigger carbon foot print than all they cars in the world... 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Tarball Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 All the cows in the world have a bigger carbon foot print than all they cars in the world... /facepalm CURRENT SYSTEM: Alternator: Stock alt on mids/highs Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v Batteries: (2) XS D1400s Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks Headunit: 80-PRS Sub Amp: DC 5.0k Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal. Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4 Active Components: Mids RE XXX 6.5c Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar) Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab. Build Log If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db
omg_spoon Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 Those graphs look hella scientific and shit. 98 Mustang GTSinger 3202 12" Incriminator Death Penalties1 SAZ-2500dv22 D3100,1 D34002 Crescendo CZ-65SAX-100.2Door panels by Diablo Kustomz
flwatersaver Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 All the cows in the world have a bigger carbon foot print than all they cars in the world... speaking of cows Currently distributed by the Water Education Foundation, the study concludes that each pound of California beef requires 2,464 gallons of water. My selling FeedbackBuild log - Blazer C pillar wall, Two DC Audio 3.5k'sTEAM PSI
Maxim Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 I can't believe how stupid and gullible people are. We are not causing global climate change! The earth goes through natural cycles which we have no effect. One volcano puts out as much Carbon Monoxide in one eruption as all the cars combined put out in 100 years. Man caused climate change is absolutely rediculous! You can back up your claims... How? Global warming nuts can't truthfully back up their claims so why should i You are one of those people.... This will be fun. 1. Observe the link between global CO2 levels and average global temperature 2. Look at the CO2 levels since the industrial revolution 3. Look at our CO2 emissions causing the rise I mentioned above 4. If you haven't put it together by now... Here you go I hate to quote this monstrosity of a post so I deleted your last 3 graphs, mainly because I want people to focus on this first one here. It clearly has ups and downs. Clearly. But it's also moving on a fairly regular 100K-year cycle of ups and downs. And it seems to me by this graph you've provided that we're just about on the steepest part of the final upward slope throughout this cycle. Now I don't know any humans who I can go interview who were around 100K years ago to fill me in on what's happening and what will be going on over the next 20K years. I'm also not a big fan of your misleading graphs that don't start the y-axis at 0. Your second graph depicts a monolithic increase in global CO2 levels since 1000 CE when in reality it's a 17% increase. Don't represent stuff with skewed graphs to make a point on the internet. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
LoudNLow931 Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 You can never win an argument with people that believe in this stupid stuff, I bet he thinks the world in flat too. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
SnowDrifter Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 Maxim: I'm not going to quote what you said. It would be waayyy too long of a post lol Like or don't like the graphs. What I am getting at is the numbers and the fact that even though we are in a time of a natural temperature increase: we are accelerating the rate of change exponentially compared to what would happen naturally. And you say a 17% increase like it's nothing. 17% is really quite a bit - especially when you consider the timeframe we have done it in. For perspective: what if you made 20% more money? What if gas costs 20% more? If you were 20% taller? It really isn't a dismissible amount of change. ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
r0llinlacs Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 The weather is pretty much f*cked now. It does what it wants, where it wants, when it wants, and when it makes the least sense. It's just not what it used to be. It was predicted in the Bible. We live in da last days, or Revelations. It only gets worse.
OrionStang Posted March 3, 2012 Report Posted March 3, 2012 Predicted. LOLOL SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.