People and their insane first cars...

11 yr old is getting a 69 charger when he turns 16. and for my first cars i ddnt worry about fast. i wanted sicc and clean. my dodge dart only has a 6 cylinder. its got a dual carb intake and is quik as all hell now but it wasnt my main worry. i just wanted something sweet and old.

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

Dude everyone in this thread is jealous. Who wouldn't be jealous of a free 50k car?

Me. I fuckin hate mustangs.

Daddy's little girl is always gunna get what she wants. So you have two options. Look past it, or like Orion said, bang the shit out of her and make her daddy your daddy. then you get everything you've ever wanted ;)

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

50k isn't unheard of in my part of town, at my highschool new M3/M5, AMG Benzes were around, there was an H2 on either 28"s or 30"s too, and it's getting worse as richer kids are growing up. Ridiculous...

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Damn, some have it easy in america... aint got nothing like that here, maybe, like maybe a kid might be driving his dads benz, but it would still be his dads car, might be that we can only start driving here at 18.....

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Her parents are probably rich and dropping $50k on a car to them is nothing when they have $100k luxury cars. Id buy my daughter a $50k car if I have the money, who cares.

And we all know when it comes to women and cars the reality is that 98% are gonna drive like shit regardless of it being a $5k used Civic or a $50k Shelby.

Just give her the dick and get over it.

personally it kinda pisses me off but then again WOULDNT you want your child to have nice stuff, maybe some deserve it more than others, yeah its a 50k car but to rich ppl thats like a normal used car to the rest of world.

at then end, $$$$ isnt everything yeah it makes alot of things easier but some things $$$ cant buy

Think of it this way, no matter how you put it its not her car. I'm pretty sure her name is not on the title. She didn't work hard and buy it with her own money. She gets no sense of self accomplishment when she drives it. Id rather keep the car I have now that I worked hard for than to drive a car with someone else's name on it.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived