Hyundai or VW  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should i trade my hyundai for a VW

• 2007 Hyundai Accent Keep
    • 1977 VW Beetle

i went from a 90 integra to a 73 dart and never looked back.the good about that vw is the motor weighs 120 pounds n is held in by 4 bolts. if you need to work on it you can pull it by your self. if its already been restored it shouldntbe too much of a headache. my motor is going bad in mine but it was garbage in the first place. ive rebuilt most of my car and im rebuilding a motor for it. as long as you keep up on basic maintenance your good. and a good thing bout that vw is its carbureted. your car dies somewhere and you need to make it home, all it needs is gas, spark and air. if your pump goes out you just need a little gas can to drop into the carbs and a wire to bump the starter. i say its less of a headache if shit goes wrong with em because you dont have to throw out bank to get it fixed. you can buy a new motor for that bug for a hundred bucks. But you know, thats just my .02

Lucky Durango

Sony hu

4 croosfire 6.5mids

crossfire 600.1 mono amp

American bass 1280.4 mids and highs amp

aq hdc3 12

2.4 cube net box, tuned to 34 and 14.4 inches of port per cube

if its a money thing go for it. Bugs are fairly cheap to fix and very simple to work on. The one you showed looks pretty clean for its age and if you don't mind having no A/C and that kind of stuff. i would go for it. I have always wanted a bug. I have one at my shop that Im about to put a mechanics lien on, but its in way worse shape than that.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Yeah for me its strictly a money thing. I would be saving money every month with no car payment and cheaper insurance. Cuz unfortunately for me I pay for my whole family car insurance. I like the Hyundai but it has absolutely no speed being an economic 1.6L. I'm not saying getting the beetle I will be a speed demon. But at least I won't have to be paying every month for a car I never really wanted.

Idk I'm still tossing it around in my head and the last 2 people that posted (sorry I'm on mobile and don't know how to quote) are exactly what I was thinking.

I trust the guy saying that it's in very good shape mechanically right now. He also worked on the car with his neighbor who is actually a very good friend of mine as well. I know he gave the car some good TLC cuz he loves VW beetles. He has another 1971 beetle in a little better shape but it's yellow lol.

Idk im still thinking about it cuz I think the money I could be saving is outweighing all the negative.

Honestly I don't care what the car looks like as long as I get to point a and point b!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

i would only do it if it was something like this other wise hell no!

2926-large_bug01.jpg

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

i would only do it if it was something like this other wise hell no!

2926-large_bug01.jpg

Sure, but OP have no money and want to save.

Did the Bug owner want to give you some $$$ on the top?. If he want to give 3-4 K$ on top take it. It´s a car for young people,

if you don´t have to do long rides, than it´s ok. The only appprehension is that the MPG of the bug can be higher than on the Hunday,

and you put the saved money in the tank.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Not a good deal. I would never trade for that thing. That beetle would get at the most 3k and that's saying it is in damn good condition. That year was not the most desirable. You would be better off selling the Hyundai than making the trade.

fiaq3-1.jpg

2000 Subaru outback 2.5l

Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub

front stage: tbd

subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18"

amp: Audio que 1200d

I wouldn't do it...too much risk, not enough reward. But if you do go through with it, make sure that guy gets his own financing and your loan is paid off or you will end up getting screwed. Don't let him just take the car and pay you the 200 a month cause that shit can wrong real quick.

If you were married to Jennifer aniston, would you leave her for Betty white?

GODDAMM

your analogies make so much sense.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.