Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Im not trying to sound like an ass but I feel that if its a video to get support and help for another country that we should leave that shit alone. We as americans have enough of our own damn trials/tribulations to conquer right now... We need to get our stability back then focus on helping others is how i see it

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Well it was an interesting video, ty for posting it, was wonding wtf all the stop kony things were on IFunny the past few days

Click here to visit my UBL!

My feedback thread.

Posted

ok I merged these posts. If It looks all fucked up im blaming that.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Im not trying to sound like an ass but I feel that if its a video to get support and help for another country that we should leave that shit alone. We as americans have enough of our own damn trials/tribulations to conquer right now... We need to get our stability back then focus on helping others is how i see it

i completely disagree. our contry is damn heaven compared to what these people are living in.

I understand the hesitation since kony isn't a threat to the usa in any way... but damnit he needs to pay.

i guess if making the world a better place is hippy crap count me in!

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg
Posted

Im not trying to sound like an ass but I feel that if its a video to get support and help for another country that we should leave that shit alone. We as americans have enough of our own damn trials/tribulations to conquer right now... We need to get our stability back then focus on helping others is how i see it

i completely disagree. our contry is damn heaven compared to what these people are living in.

I understand the hesitation since kony isn't a threat to the usa in any way... but damnit he needs to pay.

i guess if making the world a better place is hippy crap count me in!

We've fought enough battles that werent our own. You can worry about making the world a better place. I'd like to make the place I live and our situation better.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Off topic but N8, I can't seem to like any posts, always says I've reached my quota of positive votes for the day

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4092 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...