What crazy claims have you heard people make?

I went through one of those drive-thru car washes but this is like a 100-yard one state of the art brand new ones, I took my moms mbenz through and I come out to park in a vacuum spot and hit the inside when I notice a bunch of scratches on the trunk, and a bunch of stray ones all over the entire car, which I know for a fact were NOT there before I went through because I'm the kind of person who would notice a new dust particle on one of my cars, and hers is black so its stands out, I go talk to the owner who was already having complaints from 3 other drivers and he plays the; "well I mean, if it was our wash they would be uniformed all over the car no matter what" even though one of the mechanics said it was from the pattern, and he tells me he'll give me a buffer on just the trunk for like $5 and I'm like "well, that makes a very noticeable difference so it would have to be the whole car, since its all scratched" but he denied it so I left and spent the next 2 hours using clear-coat safe rubbing compound.

Never trust those bullshitters, as bad as a sleazy mechanic..................lol like I wouldnt notice my car looked like it drove through a tornado full of nails and rocks............

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

A guy I work with told he hit 180db with 2 MTX black and golds, or some shit like that, in a standard cab dakota with the subs behind the seats. I had to stop him right after he said 180db and tell him that the world record isn't that high and hes full of shit.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

i actually heard some thing today that made me LoL

"bro i have shattered my window before with my two 6 x 9s"

• dc 220 spx alternator
  • yellow top optima
  • big three upgrade
  • stinger roadkill deadening
  • two kicker L7 15s
  • 2000 watt hifonics amp
  • rockford fosgate tweeters

2003 chevy impala

saw a ad on craigslist of a guy selling his 10" CVR because it kept breaking his windows. lmao

B2 Zero.7r - Soundqubed 4-120 - Digital Designs 9918 - Rockford Fosgate T1 5.25" - Deh-80prs - XS Power D3400 XS Power XP3000 - Mechman 250A - Big3

"Theres no way you need 0 gauge wire."

"What do you need another alternator for? 90 amps is more than my house uses."

"Theres no way you need a fuse that big, itll never pull over 30 amps" lol

Current System:

Clarion CZ702

Stock 5 channel amplifier

Infinity Reference 4022i 4"

GRS 6.5"

Audiopipe 1800.1

2 RE Audio SEX V2's In a 4th order ported though the armrest

2003 130 Amp Toyota Highlander alternator

A guy I work with told he hit 180db with 2 MTX black and golds, or some shit like that, in a standard cab dakota with the subs behind the seats. I had to stop him right after he said 180db and tell him that the world record isn't that high and hes full of shit.

I might be wrong but didnt Craig Butler hit a 182.4 db though??

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Brother inlaw recenlty moved in with me. He tried saying he saw a guy blow out 3 windsheilds with 2 10's. My wife shut him up telling him it didnt happen and to stop making stuff up. I had to leave the room to laugh.

One day when I was working at local stereo shop in Beaverton, Oregon, I was on my lunch break with my wife at the time in her car in front of the shop. A kid rolls up with his girlfriend and hears the system in my wifes car, Tells me his car is louder then anybody and that it it has so much bass the lights in and on his car dim. He was running a combination of Audiovox and Jensen crap. My wife at the time had a full rockford fosgate system in her car and decides to turn her system up. The kids girlfriend starts laughing at him and his jaw drops. Best part was when I got out of the car, put on my work shirt with shops logo on it and asked him, are you here for appointment to have work done on your system. He was surpised and speechless, then he sped off.

LOL lights dimming does do shit. I have 2 shitty ass 10s at the moment and they suck but make my lights dim. hahahaahaha

Nothing for now...

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.

no0b - "my friend has a 31" in his durango"

me - "its not even safe having a monitor that big in a car"

no0b - "...not a monitor, a sub"

me - "no such thing..."

no0b - "yeah man kicker jackhammer"

hey... i have one of those too

i actually have three of them running off a Boss 10000000 watt amp, it puts out about 32 watts rms

@therealweechaz

Archived