What crazy claims have you heard people make?

you cant look it up its bullshit.

I do find it amusing he reaffirmed my point.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Why is it so hard to believe, I joined this forum thinking id be talking to people who enjoy car stereo and give credit to people who deserve it, if you show up to a show with a boss 10 and out hit btl 4 15s somehow I give you respect but if your the guy that has the fis and $10,000 in build and call bullshit and start trash talking someones accomplishment then fuck you.

It was at a local show and I'm not the guys friend, I don't know his name I just know he was out hitting most if us

Why is it so hard to believe, I joined this forum thinking id be talking to people who enjoy car stereo and give credit to people who deserve it, if you show up to a show with a boss 10 and out hit btl 4 15s somehow I give you respect but if your the guy that has the fis and $10,000 in build and call bullshit and start trash talking someones accomplishment then fuck you.

It was at a local show and I'm not the guys friend, I don't know his name I just know he was out hitting most if us

because it defies the laws of physics thats why. Some of us have put in alot of work to be loud and we do give credit to those who deserve it. You came here to learn. so sit bakc and read and take some advice. There is no way that on a legit meter that hasnt been messed with that 2 cvxs do a 160 musically. Even on a burp for that matter in the smallest of CRXs. Its just a bullshit story. I dont think I ever trash talked anyones build seeing as to how ive never seen it to say anything about. Im saying that its physically impossible to do a 160 musically with what you described.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Ummm that meter could possibly be part if a show sponsored by nopi if rumors are true so I think its probably accurate... Yea I cam to learn and get advise, I've already learned a few things on here. But when someone meters and hits right at 160 and I bring it up and then everyone's like bullshit, dumbass, funky pup fishing story it makes me not want to get on this forum cause your not open minded and assume something is impossible. As for physically, how is it impossible, getting something that weights more than air to fly was physically impossible until the wright brother did it, physics are challenged every day , nothing is impossible.

dude vids or pics of the setup or just stop talking, for all we know your more than likely talking out your ass. So until I see some concrete evidence, to me your full of shit.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Went into an audio shop here in San Marcos for window tint on my previously broken rear window..... After some conversation he proceeded to tell me how his 3512 supercharged hit a 155 in his non walled truck on a m2a at .1 ohms... Yes one tenth of an ohm... He said he clamped it at 5000 RMS that the owner of DD special made it with over 4oz of gold inside.

And I felt inferior for running dual inputs on a 2500 when its only at 1 ohm lol

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Ummm that meter could possibly be part if a show sponsored by nopi if rumors are true so I think its probably accurate... Yea I cam to learn and get advise, I've already learned a few things on here. But when someone meters and hits right at 160 and I bring it up and then everyone's like bullshit, dumbass, funky pup fishing story it makes me not want to get on this forum cause your not open minded and assume something is impossible. As for physically, how is it impossible, getting something that weights more than air to fly was physically impossible until the wright brother did it, physics are challenged every day , nothing is impossible.

that isn't challenging physics, it's using the laws of physics. And the Wright brothers didn't do it and go tell everyone, they did AND showed everyone. The laws of physics say your story isn't possible, not on music anyway.

I for one hope you are right, that means new and exciting things for car audio. If it is possible with that equipment, imagine what is possible with good equipment. But you can't just make a claim like that and get confused why people don't believe you.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived