2010 Mustang GT Walled; It Was Fun, Time to go Fast

Just think, you can be a fucking pioneer for naughty walls lol

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

any reason why u didn't remove the side trim pieces in the backseats?? Like the stuff that covers up the two holes that can be seen from the trunk on both sides??

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

Sam that would work, but what about fleece stapled over the gaps and mulitple layers on top of the fleece. I have a ton of fleece here in the garage and can get it done.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Yea very true, but we can put down some paper also to help prevent it from getting onto the car. Going to be a fun one when completed though.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

any reason why u didn't remove the side trim pieces in the backseats?? Like the stuff that covers up the two holes that can be seen from the trunk on both sides??

Because I want to stay behind b-pillar, the front parts of those panels will still be seen. And, the top and bottom door trim pieces attach to it.

Never worked with that type of plastic Sam, pretty easy to use?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Blue, if that was my car I would hate for resin to leak through that fleece and on to the car. It won't leak through the plastic...

throw down some tinfoil or some tape and then fleece over it

plastics a hassle

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived