2010 Mustang GT Walled; It Was Fun, Time to go Fast

So, I would just add the resin and mat on top of the foam? Seem's like the simplest route.

yeah i remember sam and i were talking about that how the resin wont eat thorough the foam. maybe spray foam shape it w/ a knife and fb over it

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

So, I would just add the resin and mat on top of the foam? Seem's like the simplest route.

yeah i remember sam and i were talking about that how the resin wont eat thorough the foam. maybe spray foam shape it w/ a knife and fb over it

Right on, thanks man!

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I do believe some foam does dissolve though. But again, foam will stick just as bad as resin to the car. Got some foam on my truck that won't come off no matter what I use.

Maybe duck taping that bitch heavy will be the cheapest route... Idk, all decent ideas...

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

personally man, Id frame a quick skeleton for each gap, then wrap it in fleece. could knock out all those gaps one by one in a couple hours...Ive never used low temp plastic before, but it seems like it would be harder to form an already existing piece to the complex contours your trying to achieve...either way man, startin to take a nice shape! :good:

Thanks man. I thought about doing some half-rings for a skeleton over the middle brace. I don't think I even need to frame the corners, just start at the top of the openings, then pull it down and out, making a sort of quarter-pyramid.

true man, like a tranny tunnel....completely forgot about spray foam too, the window/ door and big gap shit won't dissolve...Id just blue tape it to make sure it doesnt stick to the metal.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Just recently found this thread and went through to read everything, this is looking great man, definitely tuned in to see how this turns out! :popcorn: And coming from a new kid in the car audio world, how much did the DC amp run you?

They say money can't buy you happiness...but money buys car audio...and car audio makes me happy.

The man makes the money, the money shouldn't make the man.

1999 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4D

Pioneer AVH-2400BT (Double DIN Conversion)

(2) Skar VVX-12 D4

Crescendo BC2000D

(2) MB Quart 4.125

Image Dynamics CTX 6.5 Components

Infinity Reference 6032cf (4)

Infinity Reference 6432cf (2)

48 sq ft. Damplifier

Big 3 in 0G

Optima YellowTop D75 under the Hood

XS Power D1200 in the rear

2 Full runs 1/0

R.I.P.