Sooo the 70 degree weather in Wisconsin is starting to kill me. I keep on seeing bikes everywhere and finally pulled the trigger. I'm only 16 an I wanted to start on my credit so I got a loan. And this is what I'm drivin home :)

1cf33e87.jpg

2c49500c.jpg

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Nice... Good choice on the bike bro... RESPECT it though they can hurt you quick fast and in a hurry... Congrats though...

** watch out for other people because they sure as HELL dont watch out for motorcyclists :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Yes I have a cosigner, and a small downpaymet. Also I have more money than the bike is worth in my savings. Just trying to establish some credit...

Thanks L.T. Good advise is always nice to have :)

Edited by El1T3Bass

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Nice choice, just ride smart. I'm getting ready to get one for crusing but looking at a 250 to start. Definitely read and take in the good advice that people give, and get all the safety equipment you can. Most of all have fun with it and congrats.

Edited by nautical7

If the bike is 600cc or more, i would watch out with the power it has, not only the amount of power it has but also the sensitivity of the gas handle on supersport bikes is very high.

Be sure to buy full gear, and don't cheap out on it, the bike wasn't cheap so neither should the gear be.

Test a few helmets because the sizes aren't all the same and the helmet should stay on your head easily without using the belt thing on the bottom.( it should be a bit tight, but not too tight, don't be afraid to ask the salesman if it's the right size.)

Leather gear tends to stretch out after a 4-5 years, so that means you will need to buy new gear in 5 years if you go for leather.

The gear should be tight and hugging your skin, it can't be a little loose. Boots come in handy, if you lowside in a corner and the motorcycle falls on your foot it won't be broken with proper motorcycle boots that protect your ankle.

Have fun with the bike, but always keep in mind how dangerous one is, if you do that and follow a few courses on how to properly ride a motorcycle you will have a lot of fun without hurting/killing yourself.

The bike looks good ;)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

ive never used "gear" full riding outfit is for pussys.. i do however tend to wear pants more often than shorts when riding (shorts ride up on ur legs real fast lol)..i wear whatevers confortable

also be SURE to do the maintenance regualr.. (valves tight oil changed tires good chain and sprocket good)

i run a little bit more oil in my biike that way when u pull wheelies it doesnt dry the sump out

also be careful a streetbike is NOTHING like a little dirtbike..take it very easy at first.. (hint.. when you turn around corners dont turn the bars lean the bike.. my cousin tried turning the cars around a corner and flipped himself)

cops LOVE pulling bikes over.. so ALWAYS make sure you have proper paperwork etc

i have a 2006 suzuki gsxr600 with right at 24k miles on it .. kawasaki's are known for clangy valves too

Edited by getlocivic

You get an insurance quote yet? Aint gonna be cheap on a crotch rocket for a 16 year old I'd imagine.. but nice purchase man, and props for being so young and trying to get your shit together... Nice bike bro.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

ive never used "gear" full riding outfit is for pussys.. i do however tend to wear pants more often than shorts when riding (shorts ride up on ur legs real fast lol)..i wear whatevers confortable

also be SURE to do the maintenance regualr.. (valves tight oil changed tires good chain and sprocket good)

i run a little bit more oil in my biike that way when u pull wheelies it doesnt dry the sump out

also be careful a streetbike is NOTHING like a little dirtbike..take it very easy at first.. (hint.. when you turn around corners dont turn the bars lean the bike.. my cousin tried turning the cars around a corner and flipped himself)

cops LOVE pulling bikes over.. so ALWAYS make sure you have proper paperwork etc

i have a 2006 suzuki gsxr600 with right at 24k miles on it .. kawasaki's are known for clangy valves too

Just cause you dont use gear doesnt mean everybody has to be that stupid, saying gear is for pussies.

Lets see how you hold up in regular jeans and a 40-50mph crash, without even hitting something, just gliding along.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.