STRANGE MUSIC

I really love that Wither song.

Probably the most dynamic song I've ever heard haha.

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

So top five tracks or albums from Strange. (Tech, Krizz and others. Can't stand Ritz though...or murs...sorry guys)

Gonna try and download (legally) some stuff tonight. Trying to get a couple tracks for the TDH Lockhart show. Trying to put a build together in a day or two :) super ghettoblaster style.

Also check out Stevie stone. If I have the Tahoe playing on Saturday I can demo some of his stuff for you if you haven't heard it. His 2 birds 1 stone album is good stuff.

So top five tracks or albums from Strange. (Tech, Krizz and others. Can't stand Ritz though...or murs...sorry guys)

Gonna try and download (legally) some stuff tonight. Trying to get a couple tracks for the TDH Lockhart show. Trying to put a build together in a day or two :) super ghettoblaster style.

Tech N9ne - B.I.T.C.H. (Feat. T-Pain)

Tech N9ne - Dwamn

Good choices. I'll add FUCK food and So Dope.

After the first listen, I can say Special Effects is pretty solid but not without its flaws. Some beats are too "busy", some features I didn't particularity care for (Hopsin and Yo Gotti), some of the hooks seem too long and drawn out, but again that's just me. Will have to give it a few more listens before I can tell just where it ranks with Tech's other material, but after one listen I personally feel its a stronger album than Something Else overall. Of course I liked Something Else a lot when it first came out too, but it lost its replay value pretty quick. I really like a lot of the beats on this album, although it feels they did go a tad overboard with the "special effects" on some of the songs, but nothing that takes too much away. Would like to hear Tech do more solo songs with 3+ full verses though. That's probably my biggest gripe, too many features and some of the songs could really use one more Tech verse (same complaint I have with most of his albums). Basically, if you're fan of Tech's discography, including his more "recent" titles like Something Else, Strangeulation, All 6s&7s, etc, then you're going to enjoy this album. I believe most of you guys will really enjoy it.

My top 3 tracks right now: Lacrimosa, Shroud, and On The Bible

Least favorites right now: Yates, Life Sentences, and Roadkill

I actually met Tech around the time he started to get his name out there. I was working at a local record/CD shop and he came up to the store with his crew to sign autographs and promote his new album. I brought my turntables up there and we got everything setup for the event.....they brought some vinyl with them and gave me a couple copies to mix in the store while they were there.

Didn't really think much of it at the time....I should've asked him to sign the records....still have them sitting in my basement. Definitely cool experience though thinking back on it.

I guess he wasn't too impressed though since I never got a call from him to do some work on any of his albums..... LOL!

Singer Alternators

Team Asshole

#anothershittysingerbuild

• 1 month later...

picked up some music....I was waiting for all of their albums to come out so I could get them all at once.

zsk93.jpg

I'm a "new" fan of MURS on his album. I know he's been around for a while but I never listened to him before.....Then I open the case and find out Kaliko has an album coming out the end of August and Mayday's future vintage end of July. I love how Strange is just dishing out music from almost all their artists.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Im waiting for a new stevie stone album

"Malta Bend" 10 days away....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

• 1 month later...

Can't wait for this album....

Archived