Lmfao 190 hahaha the loudest car in the WORLD can only do a 181.x and is bullet proof basically your shitty build is going to beat that hahahaha your a moron and your work shows it BTW I can and do 90% of what you listed your not special and good audio is not easy ....it takes years to get really good at it but if you knew anything or how to do anything you would know how to do a proper blowthrew without ever seeing the boot

You sir are a dumbass full of fail and is only good for a laugh

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

wow...

when you meter this 190~ deebees will it be with a iphone/android app, or a radioshack/walmart meter? or will you use sanctioned events software.. aka termlab..

because only 1 is correct...

either way, im in to see it do the 128~

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

oh wow.. the one shit talker gets banned, then the friend who seemed oblivious at first comes in and starts talking shit.

oh and by the way, the atmosphere in the general area will ignite long before you hit that 190

Exactly u guys think ur one idea is the only way to do this and its not. I lost my job and ran out of money is the only reason it is not finished! just wait renards u Jack asses act like car stereos are complicated and there's a ton to know its fucking simple bigger subs with more Watts means louder noise and bigger amperage alternators are needed to supply the extra power. 2+2=4!!! holy shit u guys act like mad scientists because you can make a car stereo loud, whoopy flippen doo how many of u guys can build a house from ground up no help? run cnc mills and lathes? rebuild a motor? diagnose wiring in a house, engine problems? remodeled a kitchen? build a dirt track worth riding/racing? Can even ride a dirtbike with enough speed to be considered good enough to race any class but beginner?..... u guys don't seem to know much of anything! But simple car stereo, red is hot, black is ground, blue is remote, + is positive, - is negative, car stereo takes no talent it just makes music sound cool and impresses ppl.... go out and try something worth saying I can do that to impress ppl instead of turn ur lil knobs in ur car.! Get a life losers its a forum yea this is a learning experience and I made the decision to not use an accordian boot cause. It looks ghetto and yea so does my truck right now the difference between me and u is I have plans to make it look amazing u can't make an accordian boot look good unless u go 50 years in the past move to Scotland put on a kilt and dance around with an accordian wearing leather boots then u might be considered fashionable and look decent with ur retarded lil ugly accordian boot.!

if i were you id stop now.

just so you know. the atmospherical (do you know what that means its a big word) limit is 192 dbs. The loudest score ever recorded was a 181 or so. this thing would implode on itslef if you were even close to that. all you'd be left with is a pile of rust flakes.

I cant wait to see you come up wtih something to fiberglass the bed to the cab. Thats gonna be sick.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Oh and by the way smart guy without the use of an accordain boot how are you going to stop water getting into the gap between the cab and the bed fucking up the wood and your build or are you going to cover that in foam to ? Oh your right the foam pouring out of everywhere looks so much better than a boot or the custom anti vibration glove for the deck and I soo wish I knew how to run my wires like you

There are installs then there is just hooking shit up + gos + - gos to - your right but that's just hooking shit up not a proper install

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Oh and by the way smart guy without the use of an accordain boot how are you going to stop water getting into the gap between the cab and the bed fucking up the wood and your build or are you going to cover that in foam to ? Oh your right the foam pouring out of everywhere looks so much better than a boot or the custom anti vibration glove for the deck and I soo wish I knew how to run my wires like you

There are installs then there is just hooking shit up + gos + - gos to - your right but that's just hooking shit up not a proper install

He said he was going to fiberglass it. Wont that look sick.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Tuned in! Lovin this build. I could use a good laugh. Can't wait to see it all nice and fiberglassed :P

2010 F150 FX4
-18" AA Mayhem
-Crescendo BC3500d
-Pioneer GM-D9500F 4-channel
-2 Crescendo FT1

-2 Crescendo Neo Forte 6.5

-Pioneer AVH-P3300BT
-6000K HID Headlights/Fog lights
-All LED interior lighting
-20% tint on front windows, 1% rear windows, 5% windshield strip
-Big3 (XSFlex 0ga)

-DC Power 270XP

-Group 65 NorthStar AGM battery

Coming soon/plans:

-Build log
-Blacked out mirror reflectors
-Tinted tails/3rd brake light

Ah, this thread made my breakfast more enjoyable :good:

OP... I was going to explain to you how stupid you are, some of the people you talked shit to are louder than you will ever be, but I thought you might not understand my big words, so I drew you a diagram,

X = You.

imageshackqc.png

PS. Excuse my leet mspaint skills.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Archived