Jump to content

Crazy chick going nuts in class..


Recommended Posts

Posted

She's damn lucky she wasn't in Flint...Cops take no mercy on any violence here.. you act out of line...forget taser...you get pepper sprayed, tased, and tackled to the ground.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Posted

just here waiting for that idiot to post again so I can send him off on his way

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

Lol there needs to be a ban hammer smiley.

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Posted

Ignorant white girls:

Ignorant, but the one on the left would get rammed so hard she would think I was black.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Ignorant white girls:

Ignorant, but the one on the left would get rammed so hard she would think I was black.

:lolup:

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Posted

, im sure shes not at that college after that. I can't believe the teacher and admin kept their cool as well as the class mates. I would never lay a hand on a women but if she started hitting on me like that id put her in a hella bear hug.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Posted

There's various ways to demobilize someone without hurting them so they can't sue you. Some of ya are saying you'd hit her back...why not just grab her arms from behind, put her into an arm bar...and call it good. Surely she'll rage out some more...but at least she ain't swinging..

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Posted

Psycho racist bitch

This.

I have a couple points I would like to make. To all the trolls and people who normally say shit online, here was an idiot racist who everyone was too scared to tell to sit down and shut the fuck up. And the other thing, this happened once in my economics class at USC but it was a male although his rant was among the same thing. He did in fact flick my hat off and I dislocated his jaw.

women like this are the reason we should have licensed carry in colleges. as soon as she threatened to kill every white person in there, someone should have gave her a third eye. wanna get stupid out of this country? you have to kill it off as you would any other vermin......

I couldnt have said it any better! "officer I was afraid for my life" !

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Posted
ig·no·rant (ig-nor-ant)

adj.

1. Lacking education or knowledge.

2. Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.

3. Unaware or uninformed.

You previously stated that "this is one perfect reason why i cant stand African American women." You imply that ALL African American women act like savages.

If I interpreted your statement correctly, then you're uninformed (ignorant) becuase there are a countless amount of African American women who are sane.

Anybody could act like this.. regardless of their race and/or ethnicity.

Did I ever say that they were savages? No lol. And yes anyone could do this, but I have yet to see videos on YouTube where white chicks are freaking the fuck out to the point where they wanna kill someone.

I have yet to see/meet a single sane African American woman, I could go on about them but I'd rather not get baned and it's not even worth my time. When the day comes that I find a sane African American woman, I will edit my posts

Ignorant white girls:

Clam and Mature responses from African Americans:

:

each video contains racist segregation... Everyone in this country has it tough.... Not just blacks, Hispanics, whites.

I think any form you fill out period, shouldn't have white, black, Latino ect... If people want racism gone, stop using statements like "we white,black w/e ppl do not do that" its all dumb to me.

agreed

skip about halfway to hear the relevance

Truth right there. Kinda like the "black spring break" we have down here. Shit gets way out of hand....

I agree with what you're saying about using we to describe all people from all races, but the point people make now using a race is usually to prove, hey we do that too so we're no better than them. I think it makes sense to want to incorporate all people instead of by race. But when you fill something out like on a test or application for race, its there for a reason, not to extend racism, but to show averages for races to try to better improve/assist.

But again one total people is still the ultimate goal IMO. A good example is late Soviet USSR. Near the end of the cold war, when the USSR started to move from communism and started to imply glasnost and perestroika these big race wars started to flare up becuase people were no longer overall equal like communism had them practicing. So when they moved from one equal people to a "class-pyramid" the race started to matter. So yes, if you want to eliminate racism you need to consider everyone the same and as equal as yourself.

Honestly it shouldn't matter the color of the kid testing. All it's going to show is one color is less educated than the other. It's racial segregation no matter how you try to spin it.

What pisses me off, is you should be American first, not African American, Muslim w/e, you were born here, your parents were born here so on and so on. I can't call myself Italian American.... Even if I'm on only second generation... Let people be people, let them be Americans.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2661 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...